The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Been looking into this myself. Was kinda cautious with the online shrooms though. Been researching like an animal while I’ve been laid up. And decided I gotta do it . Let me know where you do and how all ends up please ? Very curious

2 Likes

I order from there all the time.

It’s for my wife and now she is having second thoughts about it. I’ve been trying for years to get her to try shrooms instead of all the pharmaceuticals they put her on. She’s going to think about it for another few days so who knows.
This has Been the furthest she has gotten so hopefully she thinks it over and at least tries it.

I have had a few people reach out with websites and one nice member offered to send me some :grin:.
Thanks everyone really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Can someone smarter than me read this? It sounds like lower prices. What you think?

6 Likes

yup reads like it as in they need to lower their pricing inorder to compete with the “illicit” market

7 Likes

Yeah I’m reading:

“We fucked up and are loosing too much money, so we’re trying something out and hoping to loose less money from the overwhelming competence of the grey market.”

:rofl:

13 Likes

Yup, lowering prices. They did this previously. Their prices were ludacris in the beginning, now they are only high. If only they would improve the quality of their products.

6 Likes

Isn’t it sad that this is the real reason many of us don’t end up purchasing from OCS and yet this isn’t being addressed.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s academic because I rarely buy anything from them. More just an interesting curiousity about the state of the market

3 Likes

In hindsight, I forget the producer but I always had great results when getting MK Ultra when this all started. This is also why I’m gonna do a preservation/reproduction run at some point.

5 Likes

I went through a bunch of LPs until finally getting with Shoppers Drug Mart as they had many LPs under their umbrella. I have found some good stuff. One issue now is with commercial packaging and rules causing product to basically dry way too much and sit around way to long. I don’t think many of the LPs scaled well when they got into the recreational market.

2 Likes

I have an irrational hate for shoppers drug mart but I take your point.

2 Likes

They were the best LP. When you signed up with an LP you only had access to them. When you signed up for Shoppers you had access to 10 or 15 different LPs. Way more choices. Now I couldn’t care less, lol. I smoke homegrown :wink:

6 Likes

I think I’ve said this somewhere before but when they first started I read one of their captions that pretty much said, and I almost quote, “this weed was grown in 2007 and is probably a bit dry but don’t worry if you buy it you get a FREE boveda humidity pack.”

But I hate them for better reasons than that.

And yeah, I feel silly even contemplating the legal market but I think it was @ReikoX who said something like “nothing wrong with reminding yourself sometimes why you grow your own.”

3 Likes

So OCS will drop their pricing but do they regulate the end price? The stores in AB can charge whatever they want above the minimum…what’s to say the pricing will drop for consumers and not just the stores picking up the extra?

My wife works for one of the big grow ops. One of the “perks” is $3,000 worth of their product a year, free.

We don’t even bother.

11 Likes

:rofl: :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Retail or wholesale?

2 Likes

Are they hiring? :rofl:

2 Likes

I really don’t know…she brought some home once, I was like “bonus!”…tried it, and said, “I like mine better”. She agrees.

4 Likes