The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I have no doubt that yours is better.

I wonder, I have no intention of doing so, but if I were to interview at such a place and tell them “I’ve been doing this for XX years,” is that a selling point?

I’m going to guess if you’re involved with the growing it would. She works in the vault where they do packaging, quality control, and make sure each other doesn’t steal everything. :rofl:

2 Likes

I was thinking it might even be detrimental “this guy has his own ideas and won’t kowtow to the way we want it done.”

I really don’t know but I am curious.

If you’re thinking I’m going to ask them if they want to run a “Foreigner Calendar” forget it! :laughing:

4 Likes

My marketing on the subject is complete.

But I’m not above pimping myself for a noble cause and the right price.

3 Likes

I like their post office. lol
That’s all.

3 Likes

Information inbound via Dm

An alleged cookies cut of some sort

7 Likes

6 Likes

More human waste! Less bags! Bags are bad for the environment!

Now they just need them at Yonge and Bloor.

5 Likes

You know they’d just use em as free bags and poop in the street anyways.

Paris:

And downtown T.Dot:

Video:
https://x.com/6ixbuzztv/status/1668015456500711424?s=20

4 Likes

“Whatever I poop where I want!”

Really I’ll just carry some around with me for maximum pooping flexibility.

This woman has more issues than just public pooping.

2 Likes

She had some great distance on that shoe kick, but pretty sad the other chick decided to get involved and pop her one.

Pretty brazen just copping a squat in the street though. I hate having an audience when I’m relieving myself. It ranks up there with people watching me while I do the dishes, or while I’m cooking.

2 Likes

@lophophora.ca : retreating into alleys since 1975.

I’d pay $10 to watch you wash dishes.

1 Like

I’m not that old, but old enough to be out of touch with sweeping social trends :laughing:

Someone once jokingly asked if I had an only fans, I chuckled and said “No, sorry”.

Immediately upon getting home I had to look up what an only fans was, and I was shocked at the state of society.

5 Likes

I bet you public defecation is an onlyfans subheading.

3 Likes

I recall one time many years ago when I worked in Vancouver. My car was always parked in the lane bumper to a dumpster. I was locking up one day and a jogger came jogging down, between my car and the dumpster. Pulled down his spandex shorts, aiming towards the dumpster, pulled them back up and jogged back to the street and away…I walked to my car and took a look…my lord I could not imagine jogging let alone walking with that between my cheeks.

4 Likes

Vancouver: tourist paradise.

1 Like

No shit. Or perhaps yes shit. It’s confusing as shit.

2 Likes

I’m in the treeco biz.
The phone has been ringing …

8 Likes