The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I was trying to find the answer, because I know I’ve asked this before…what’s the flower time on the haffa haze?
I want to start a sativa’ish strain and top and top and top as it grows and flowers and then eventually let it do its thing…but need something +12 weeks flower time.

3 Likes

Breezy day here

6 Likes

Who needs pots?!

5 Likes

I think I also stopped into that same store, really nice layout. A lot nicer looking than the other one down the block. cool addition to the neighbourhood.

1 Like

I asked my buddy what he thot of his samples .
“Garbage” was the reply .
The local online dispo that he likes restarted their delivery service so he’s happy .

2 Likes

Nice!

Yeah was not blown away, have really not been blown away by much these days. I always check in to see whats going around, lots of fake kmac everywhere in the city. Really wish that blackwater cut was still kicking around, one of my favourite local cuts.

2 Likes

That’s kinda funny , I know one fella that was cranking out blackwater back in the day .
He said that it was a real good cut to grow and he liked it but the fella that he was growing for decided to change it up .

2 Likes

I believe that they grew it in Bridgewater.
I’ll find out if it was a cut or from seed.

2 Likes

It was already there when my buddy started working at that spot so he doesn’t know.

Talked to another buddy of mine, back in the day there was a local crew that ran Blackwater , he said that it was a dark purple , it was a top shelf product but he didn’t like it personally because it had a fruity taste, not his thing.
They even had labels and were packing tuna cans with it at the start of the Tuna can hype.

U guys all hibernating?
I’m gathering stuffs to keep busy over the holydayze season .

5 Likes

Hah hah I got a call from a friend of mine. He says hey where do you get that cheap ass weed that has been rejected by health canada? It’s like a new black market, one that contains only contaminated weed.

4 Likes

Is this really a thing? A company will just dump product into the black market? I thought health canada had a stranglehold on the processes.
When I went to delta 9 grow facility they were burning leaves and stuff. All waste was weighed, tagged and burned in a burlap sac…every leaf and stem documented

4 Likes

Yah wink wink nudge nugde, it was all tossed in the incinerator… I pinky pwoooomise. I personally know LPs and have gotten some trash kilos to kick around that were wink wink destroyed, I promise, health canada.

3 Likes

Lol…now I understand. :wink:
I’m so naive…lol

1 Like

Happy Festivus everyone !!!

6 Likes

I said that to my friend yesterday and he says you’ve watched sienfeld? I responded with “Festivus for the rest of us”!

4 Likes

I had a friend call me today.
She said that she needed some King size stalking stuffers.

14 Likes

Those are so good I’ve got 2 left and I’m gonna hoard them.

6 Likes

Another friend said send me some deets.
I see them there now, thanks.

3 Likes

ZOMG. Based on this the McCallisters home is a bargain in the T.dot market!

:face_vomiting:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/20/movies/home-alone-mccallisters-wealth.html

I’m also in love with this theory:

When Peter approaches Joe Pesci dressed as a cop, he doesn’t say: “What’s the problem officer?” or any such simple phrase. Nope, he asks: “Am I under arrest officer?”, jokingly… but why so specific?

:thinking:

:rofl:

4 Likes

A new home alone movie with these dark angles would be amazing!!

2 Likes