The Cannabible - Hardcover?

Second that : @Somatek Best book out there “Hashish” by Clark it gives history to knowledge (you will not be able to “fast” read this - too much info !! WoW--------- also the book Strains of Wars - guess I should have made one Vietnam Strains ! I’m sure he “companies” made money from thhese publications. No adds in “The Cannaiblble”

1 Like

Dank 2.0 is the same book as the orig.,+it got 6 more strains attached…so in retrospective Dank2 is the more reasonable buy. But i sadly got em both too :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Just wanted to take a moment and say, strike while the iron is hot! Saw a book just come up for sale on ebay, the Bodhi Moon hardcover book, signed for only $13. Knew it was at a price I was comfortable with, and a book I’d like to eventually have in the collection. I added it to my saved and just went back and it’s already been sold. Happy for whoever got it at that price and signed too! Enjoy the hunt and search for these titles at the prices I “missed out” on just as much as getting them the first time around! Really enjoy seeing the enthusiasm for these sorts of books on here. Sharing the stoke! Much love

3 Likes

grab it! :+1:

1 Like

LMAO I shouldn’t have asked, just encouraged others to get the inexpensive copies before me. There were a few on Alibris for $15-$20 early this morning when I looked. Went back to pull the trigger and $35 :rofl:

Did it anyway :sunglasses:

I’m no stranger to collecting books, usually I buy first and think later. There have been several of the cannabis books that weren’t really that good (to me anyway), so I’ve grown more critical of this genre in particular. Win some, lose some

Thanks for all the input! Appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

Whenever I see an inexpensive copy go before I could order it myself I make it a point to find it cheaper and it often happens or I end up coming across another title at a great price. In the same breath; I’m often impulsive and order things at more of a premium price because I don’t want to wait.

Waves, they seem to come in waves. Glad you got a copy! Sometimes paying the premium is the best route for me to move on and stop thinking about something that I’m fixated on.

@saxo that’s so helpful to know about the difference between the two editions, just a couple extra varieties that’s all? I’m glad I didn’t splurge on one of the expensive copies if that’s all there is extra in the newer publication. Much love

1 Like

signed copy _ I want one and the price $13.00 - no doubt it’s sold ourt. There are so, so many cultivation book out that it’s hard to find a goos one. “Garden Sage” ( for get author) is another one that has been sold out for a long time and subpost ro be good

totalt understand “Aibris” need to checkout – Thanks. On ETSY one canget a book from 20Twenty for $8.00 if I remember - has a very good section on seed germonation and then they also advertise their new strains for 2023

I got that Twenty20 catalog/book with a pack of Snow-G that I ran this summer. It’s enjoyable and lives next to the porcelain throne. Good smoke from those guys and some of my favorite plants of the season.

@Sbeanonnamellow, totally. I don’t mind the premium, I just thought it was hilarious that those more inexpensive copies dissappeared while we chatted about it :rofl:

2 Likes

same here - choose the female seeds instead of auto’s