The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Hard to tell from the photo but looks like you got a couple more weeks. I hope you didn’t take any big branches LOL. I get impatient too, but I promise you this one’s worth the wait. that one looks like one of the shorter phenotypes I had. Very tasty, great Buzz. Picked at week 15

7 Likes

yes please?

2 Likes

Well, looking at them again it’s Oaxacan x Colombian Black so I fudged that. My bad, but you’re still welcome to a few if you’re interested. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Sounds like a great cross. Have you tried it yet ?@ClassicGenetix

4 Likes

Not yet, they’re on the list but I won’t get to them for a while. In my Oaxacan queue ahead of it I’ve got a Oaxacan x Durban from DeadPanHead and a Oaxacan Punta Cometa from Coloradosativas, which he said was some of the strongest stuff he’s had recently and he has an impressive collection of Oaxacans.

10 Likes

yes still wanting to try some, sounds like real interesting strain, thank you, ill pm my address

3 Likes

@Tejas may be trying this one soon. :wink:

6 Likes

More Red Snake from this past fall. Great smoke. Tastes delicious, musky floral aromas, great high that lasts a long time. My favorite smoke this winter along with Purple Mexican. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Couple more snakes …

29 Likes

That’s freaking beautiful!

5 Likes

I’d want that bud across my face just like that too

6 Likes

Im your boogie man, thats what I am. Im here to do whatever I can…to trade for some of those beans :joy:

Great job man looks spectacular

7 Likes

Rob zombie

3 Likes

If that tastes 1/10th as good as that looks…

I NEED SOME OF THAT!!

:vulcan_salute: :rofl:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

“YEAH!” - Rob Zombie

3 Likes

I was trying to calculate based on your posts but is this Oaxacan on week 16 since germination?

1 Like

Agreed! This looks absolutely wonderful! Also looks like a nice yielding plant.

4 Likes

Thanks man! It varies in shape from very spindly and gangly ones to more columnar shapes. The spindly ones are lower yielding but seem to finish faster and have more delicate terpenes. The chunky ones seem to have more Punto Rojo influence and take a month or so longer. But all are excellent so far and very much worth growing. I was stoked to finally get a couple of males so I could make seeds because this line is now gone with Cannabiogen sadly closing up shop.

8 Likes

no its like 13 so far

2 Likes

I wonder if the Oaxacan x Colombian Blacks will be similar to the Red Snakes? Looking forward to seeing those grown out.

5 Likes