The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

So glad you liked it…it’s certainly a big raptor….It feeds on monkeys as well, they mate for live …and good news here in Panama there getting protected…estimate around 200 breeding pairs in Panama now…years ago they were in Danger. Due to pesticides and hunting.

The chick takes a year to fledge…amazing Bird.

Edit…average age 25-30 years

7 Likes

Just love the smiles and laughter weed. Ida done the same thing and just forked over a bill.

3 Likes

Of course​:grin:. I should have them combined very shortly as step one of a breeding project I’ve had in mind since getting the Huixtepec. Double Oaxaca​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

I think so!:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:. I see a Silversides pheno in there.
@Papalag doesn’t look like you’re going to have any trouble filling the tent LOL! Looking good!

3 Likes

Purple Huixtepec. Very strong smoke. Surprised, but it’s as strong as the green phenos.

Cryptic Oaxaca females. Looks like I found another Silversides type from the other tall stretchy Pine Oaxaca from my first round. I’ll get a picture as soon as I can. Excellent resin.

27 Likes

There aren’t many sources for old Mexican genetics. SnowHigh has been releasing old Mexican strains, mostly hybrids with other old Mexi strains and Cryptic Labs sells Highland Guerrero via Great Lakes Genetics with an old Oaxaca strain as a potential freebie. Stick around the thread and maybe someone will offer you some beans at some point

10 Likes

Yep, you’re about to need a skylight. :laughing:

3 Likes

@Upstate Wonderful garden!! Wow! :pray: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

First and last one at center of pic are looking splendid!! :palm_tree:

1 Like

18 Likes

Up potted late and missed the stretch. Really resinous. Short pheno Daughter of Old Silversides. Has the bud resin, but not the stem resin.

Old Silversides type a week ago. Mother is tall Pine Oaxaca.

19 Likes

@Upstate Dang! Yes master!!! :pray: :sweat_smile: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :palm_tree: :leaves: :sunglasses: :hugs:

Sugar leaves there! Crazy!

1 Like

Everyone I gave seeds to has the same seeds and can expect to get something similar to what I just showed

11 Likes

Thanks. Seems cryptic labs is out of stock on their mexi stuff.

I will check out snowhigh and a few others.

3 Likes

Ive been hoping to find that 20+ weeker JLB

I was in my mid 20’s when my cousin got married.
She and her guy owned a moving company and treated their Jamaican employees very well.
For their wedding present, they were gifted a Huge joint of Jamaican.
They couldn’t smoke so my other cousin and i enjoyed it that night.
We only needed a few tokes each. Then we were laughing for hours - like the best times of our life kind of high. I was the most comfortable in life during that buzz and Ive always wanted to go back to that feeling.

Malawi x Thai has been very effective at bone/nerve pain for me. I was barely mobile before I started medicating with that everyday for a year. Now i can run with no problem.

Mexican is very much like LSD to me. Strong head change and has waves like lsd that swirl from comfortable and glorious to tense and arduous. But overall a great experience

11 Likes

Colorado Sativas has some Mexican lines

VermontMan (Green Mountains Seeds) has some Oaxacan crosses. Distributed through Ace Seeds. Real Gorilla Seeds carries em

6 Likes

@Upstate
I.have a split trunk pheno that smells like chocolate…already…weird.
A couple.of tall.pine smell.phenos in these oaxqcans you sent me

1 Like

Check Proseeds in UK.

2 Likes

Hybrid IMO. Excellent from what I hear but if you seek a landrace Mexi I wouldn’t recommend.

2 Likes

Strange smell. Sweet! Hope it stays that way. Pine is much more common.
Are those beans I just got in the mail from you😁? Thanks!

1 Like

There are no trichs on my oaxacan, but the stem reeks of anise and spices like that of a carrot cake or holiday cookies.
The plant by itself is pretty loud so I can hardly wait to see what it smells like when it gets it’s trichs.

The taller one was almost touching the light, and I’m sure it’s a male.
The one in the front of the pic was tall and fast growing. In the solo it was taller than the plants in the 1 gallons so I cloned the top of it. It smell is similar to the other but not quite as loud. But still great no the less. Thanks for the genetics @Upstate

14 Likes