The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

12 Likes

Certainly Phoenicians had the ships, and were making the trip, but much earlier than this time period of the hash mummies. There is more and more evidence that Egyptians were making the trip more recently. Certainly possible it was someone else. Genetic tests have been done in several universities on multiple long skulls from Peru, and it has been found that the green eyed, red-haired ruling class of the Inca were most likely from the Caucasus Mountains…

8 Likes

It also possible that Atlanean refugees seeded Egyptian and Incan cultures, bringing esoteric stone cutting techniques and more. The Egyptian Coptics have passed this story on in an oral manner for thousands of years. Have a look at “the Eye of the Sahara” in Mauritania. White rings of “salt” around stone structures. Layed out in a manner that Solon, then Plato 200 yeas later described as Atlantis.

7 Likes

There is also the mysterious Sea People which very little is known about. They harried settlements all along the coast of the Mediterranean around 1100-1200 BC. There is a theory that the Sea People may have caused a migratory event in the Mediterranean because of the sheer ferocity of their raiding that extended all the way to China.

5 Likes

Almost there…

Will I get two more weeks? :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

very nice. your in for a treat for sure. i think you can get 2 more weeks, but the plant will decide that one
that video is nice brigs it together, very nicely done

3 Likes

Yeah, Im hoping I can get another week or so… I made the mistake/right call of giving the Zacateca Tribute a nice feeding and it has really filled out with new foxtailed flower clusters which need more time. It has frosted already a couple of times here, but it is very dry and getting up to around 20c still. Going to push it.

20 Likes

Thank you, moving around it gives a better feeling for size. 7’ 2”!

13 Likes

Still changing…crazy good looking plant. :+1:

4 Likes

thats nice, what is the strain??
are you going to harvest the whole plant or break it up??
one day i will be able to do a outdoor, that thing is a beast

4 Likes

It’s a “Jamaican Berry” super auto from flash seeds. Supposedly a Jamaican ganja strain mixed with ruderalis. I don’t have any “pure” things going but it’s pretty.

This one looks like it’s going to finish in stages thank goodness. The other I will likely chop in one piece to weigh and hang.

3 Likes

sounds interesting enough, its worth a smoke and grow for sure

3 Likes

I’ve tried the third plant, about 6 weeks of cure and it’s an up stone but not as strong as these will be. I had to take it a little early due to rot.

3 Likes

yeah i know i cut a few things early but we do what we have to.
im indoors so im limited on stuff i can do. may do a 6 footer though

2 Likes

For those interested in learning more about the eye of the Sahara check out Bright Insight on YouTube. He has done a three-part series on Atlantis and he has me sold that it indeed exists in Mauritania. Since it allegedly disappeared about 11,600 years ago I’m not sure trading cannabis was a thing at the time, although it appears as if a worldwide Trade Network was possibly in full swing.

7 Likes

Wow there are some gorgeous plants in this thread . I would love to join in with the growing of these landracea strains when I’m able to acquire seeds. I just love the fading colors :relieved:

4 Likes

Ok so I took down the Zacateca Tribute female from outside. I found a VERY small spot of botyris and decided it was time.

Overwhelmed with cedar and spice while chopping, with a backend of lime, sugar and incense. Just top notch terps. Ill post some glory pics tonight.

29 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Absolutely beautiful.

6 Likes

nicley done and good eye, so yeah i bet she will smoke amazing when shes cured all the way, ill drippling saliva over the pictures when you post them, really nice to see

6 Likes

Having a bit of fun…

18 Likes