The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Anyone successfully used privnote can you please give @royal a hand? 3 or 4 people gave me blank notes, but a couple of you figured it out ok.

1 Like

I’ve actually been to many of those monuments. One detail some people miss is the possible reason for the extreme altitudes. About 12,000 years ago, the ice age ended and sea levels rose about 100 meters in under a century. This is where the literally hundreds of flood “myths” comes from. If I were trying to escape a global flood, I’d get to the highest altitude possible, and the Andes are among the highest in the world. That’s just a random observation, probably trivial.

1 Like

Yes, and our current economy and structures inflate a sense of scarcity to drive consumerism.

2 Likes

Oh yessir I know he’s on his way. :wink:

Sorry for running my mouth so long. :joy:

It’s called “advertising.” I strongly dislike advertising. It’s propaganda for profit.

3 Likes

When they’re not arguing over whose imaginary friend can beat up the others’ imaginary friends.

1 Like

Try posting an image…here is Punto Rojo from Cannabiogen…

32 Likes

Thats a nice looking plant. How many weeks did she go? Have you smoked it yet?

6 Likes

Another…both of these are heavily seeded with Red Snake, also a CBG strain, Oaxacan 79 x Punto Rojo.

24 Likes

Still going, these are current! Last one I had went 20 weeks but was not seeded.

3 Likes

Red Snake male, still churning out pollen but going to get chopped soon.

9 Likes

Fuck.

I love my indicas but this thread has me converted to invest such time in cultivating these beautiful fucking specimin’s of life.

FUCK. :heart:

13 Likes

No doubt you are right.
Evidence says, and I think its accepted fact now, that an asteroid nailed Greenland around ( memory here)11,600years ago, causing massive tsunami’s, and vaporizing the ice sheet, resulting in (40 days and nights?)extremely heavy rain, massive tides and global flooding. It’s estimated by some that the ocean water level may have risen 30 feet nearly instantly and overall 3 or 400 feet.

7 Likes

With Noah and his family the sole suvivors (8) in all.
Evidence here

1 Like

All of this is covered in Ancient Astronaut theory!

2 Likes

3 days in the jar after a dry period. Old Silver Thai smells exactly like a chai latte from starbucks. Extremely loud spice smell unlike any other pot I ever smelled before. It also smells sometimes like roast beef with hot mustard horseradish. Crazy really. It’s a real nose burner. I can’t wait to get a second opinion on this very unusual plant. I already know from the seeded plants I took down the smoke is spectacular.

12 Likes

Interesting, getting the beef notes here too. Horseradish! That’s it. :+1:

5 Likes

Buh-rother. You are speaking my language! This is literally the motivation I needed to get my new tent built out.

7 Likes

All my seed packs are getting mailed out this week

4 Likes

Lol. Wheeeeeeres the beef? Remember the old lady in the Wendy’s commercial?:grin:

That’s great! I was hoping for some unusual terps! Never smelled Arby’s pot before, lol. Wish i could smell it. I hope it smokes well.

8 Likes