The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

It really is kind of a prime rib warm blood sorta thing (iron) with a strong vegetal component. Horseradish is as close a word as I can imagine. @SkunkHunt101 hit that on the head.

Also a weird whiff of camphor. :dragon:

22 Likes

Wow, beautiful work hermano!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:. This is barely manageable. :volcano:

4 Likes

Quetzal

18 Likes

Graham Hancock wrote a book called Fingerprints of the Gods and did a documentary about the lost civilization. There’s more evidence to support that idea than most think.

2 Likes

In all fairness, the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis is much more plausible than the Biblical Creation story. No offense to any believers.

5 Likes

My apologies I dropped this on the landrace heirloom thread and I meant to here

4 Likes

What if it’s the same story from different vantage points?

1 Like

From the wispy Oaxacan goooooooal!

I just realized this is one more than I started with! :joy:

Thank you @Upstate! A little verklemmt…

14 Likes

The quetzal is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

OK I figured it out. Old Silver tie smells like taco packet seasoning at room temperature when you open up the taco packet seasoning that’s what it smells like chili powder. It is for sure a cooking spice smell. It’s extremely strong smelling to hit you right in the face

5 Likes

No problem, glad you like it. If your ever in Panama and like hiking… This is a must, and you just might see a Quetzal

https://www.tourismpanama.com/places-to-visit/chiriqui/los-quetzales-trail/

8 Likes

Various Red Snakes, Oaxacan 79 x Punto Rojo. Heavily seeded with RS males

21 Likes

Good for you brother! Makes me happy to hear that😁 the more people that grow and love Sativas, the better chance they have of sticking around. There are some super cool expressions. I love to show people these crazy plants and they love seeing them and smoking them.

12 Likes

I think OST is going to pair really well with the RiL Sowah. That plant was a real stretchy sativa style. Il be looking forward to doing some digging with those. What usually happens with mainly indica hybrid females taking semi wild landrace pollen like OsT?

3 Likes

Yeah, don’t be intimidated. They are really fun to grow, and some can yield huge. They can take longer to mature, but the results are really worth it. Just keep them in smaller pots during the stretch and then up pot once they get going. And feed very very lightly.

5 Likes

That reply was meant for Pigeon man. I think Upstate looks like an old hand. :smiley:

6 Likes

It could very well be. The Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis is not without merit. ET contact would neatly explain some things. Plus, the universe is a big place. This planet cannot be the only one to have matter become self-replicating and sentient.

2 Likes

Thanks, will do. I love hiking. I haven’t been down to Panama, but spent a couple weeks in Guatemala. The quetzal always reminds me of my time there.

2 Likes

LOL!!! Man that was funny

1 Like