The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I will dust this with Red Snake in a week or two. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah yes, that one sounds good. Unfortunately out of stock though…sure looks like the real McCoy. I sent Mystic Funk a message on IC Mag but no response so maybe he isn’t on there anymore.

2 Likes

My Mexican Death Sativa male in veg (8" pot)

:hugs:
(Yes that’s a lava skull.)

20 Likes

:clap: really nice. I have a few red snake seeds I’ve been dying to grow. They look so nice.

5 Likes

Pop some man! Such a nice cultivar and a lot of fun to grow. My favorite smoke this winter. :wink:

3 Likes

Columbian Gold in a 5 gallon Rainscience bag. 55 days in to flower.

21 Likes

What a wooly booger! Goodness.

May I ask, is this something you might try in future in an EB? Seems like one might benefit greatly with big plants. It might be uncontrollable but I sure would like to leave the house for more than a day. :joy:

@Old-Ron

2 Likes

I have thought about one in a Earthbox @GREANDAL. I do not think my ceilings are high enough…lol

If my climate was more favorable I would do one in an Earthbox outside. Not going to get enough flower time outside, and I am worried it would to big to bring inside.

However, if we topped it enough, we may be able to make a Columbian Gold bush in an EB. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I saw what it did for that Jack and I have to kluge one up. The concept clearly works. Thanks for sharing. :blush:

2 Likes

Acapulco gold clones. No idea what day flower but ways to go still. No intersex on these. I can’t move em n it’s almost impossible to block out the 1000w in that 4x4

Believe it or not these are in 1 gallon fabric pots of home made soil set in hydrofarm trays so I can flood em.

15 Likes

Anyoje ever hear of alien dawg house and the 80s mystery mexican they worked with?

1 Like

That is a gorgeous plant!

3 Likes

Pruned down to just a node or two per branch at the onset of flower the plants are supposed to yield well and stay small. An earth box would be sweet. That CG seems made for sea of green (with cuttings) though, with those upright branches…

5 Likes

Cryptic labs has the only real oaxaca out there atm. Others are hybridized or feminized( the 79). Still great, I’m sure, but not like the old ones by a long shot.

Nope. Never heard of that one.

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I’ve gotten a little pollen from it for posterity but it’s just so pretty I had to keep it out for all to see.

Neat photo of Old Silversides. Its all i have to fight off Oaxaca withdrawal, or OW as I call it. Hopefully these will soon help.
Thanks @Elchischas

9 Likes

Does this help?

Maybe these

16 Likes

Ok somebody correct me if I’m wrong, this can’t be ready can it? This is way more resin than I expected and the flash makes it look milky. Unngh. Help me stay my hand…

16 Likes

@Upstate that picture of Old Silversides makes my mouth water. @GREANDAL those pictures you just put up make my heart race

2 Likes

Man, that look great! I see lots of fresh flowers forming yet, so it’s not finished but it is close. The Harvest window is much longer for Sativas. I think you’ve got at least another week maybe two… but I also think if a little piece were to happen to fall off into your pipe…
I think it’s been flowering somewhere around 12 and a half weeks now. My earliest one was picked at week 13.

6 Likes