The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Yeah a piece of that Acapulco just fell off today the one that’s redding up. Other one going strong still Don’t even know how long they been in there.

3 Likes

I love when that happens😁

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: nothing fell off today but I saw a loose one. :joy:

Backed off on the light a little with the ost

Oaxacaville

22 Likes

Oaxacaville looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’m going to love smoking them I know. It’s a real gift to see them alive in front of me.

6 Likes

Looking great in there. Real nice OST with the purple stalk. I see a little resin on it too( the stalk) the buds look like they will size up.
Those “wheat” / String of Pearls Oaxaca lose all their leaves. By the end there will be nearly no leaves left. I see all the secondary branching is in full swing. They change appearance pretty quickly.

8 Likes

The leaves were disturbing me thanks. :joy: but I look at them every day and take these pictures like you say and I can see it’s growing. At lights out it was like a ghost solidifying in front of me. I tried to get that but it’s just a phone camera. Things are getting better in general it looks like. Bought a 2gal garden sprayer* and figured out how to titrate lemon juice. Real light fish based 2:4:4 nute has them back from starvation but I may back off as the ph in the bags moves lower.

That fast ost with the unThai buds is going to be a good size stash surprisingly soon. The Thai dominant ones too but damn they develop slowly. I don’t want to drop down from 11.5/12.5 here because of that.

*another @Old-Ron nugget. Thanks!

6 Likes

If the fast ost take after momma( and it looks like it does), they start quick and ripen slow, but the reward is a large yield in the end.
There is nothing you can do about leaf loss with wheat lady. So delicate. So cool.

5 Likes

I understand that now. With an unknown plant you don’t know what it’s telling you so I end up erring on the side of caution. These plants mean business re survival. All that serious resin is like giving the bird to harsh conditions. lol

I’m trying to imagine one like this correctly topped in an Earthbox. Any of them. The ost, good grief that would be something.

6 Likes

How long does a quart of this last you?

3 Likes

The one I have growing in the 5 gallon Rainscience I topped a few months ago. You are right @greandal, I think they could grow into a nice bush

4 Likes

3 or 4 weeks/ quart, but I smoke other stuff too.

5 Likes

NO DOUBT. LOL

5 Likes

Those of you waiting for Oaxaca seed I expect them towards the end of this week, maybe the beginning of next week. Got them out Saturday for you.

11 Likes

Oopsie…

Gonna dry this in the oven and give a report this evening. I’m sorry but I can’t describe the smells other than to say good and fierce and vaguely familiar.

Much exite. Very weed.

21 Likes

Holy shit. :rocket:

16 Likes

I’ll throw ye a rope if you need it :grin:

6 Likes

Mine arrived today just in time for the full moon! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’m alright! :joy:

I’m happy to let them go as long as they need. Straight up rocket fuel now. Has ME speechless.

Bless you @Upstate

10 Likes

Looks like Edward Scissor hands paid you a visit last night😁 how is it? Hits quick eh? No cure required. I hope @Who has gotten into these. He’s been looking for that old school high.
@GREANDAL there are people that don’t believe Sativa and Indica are different from each other in any appreciable way…any thoughts?
When is harvest for that one?

8 Likes