The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

@deeez99 and the rest of you OGres… :japanese_ogre:

One month ago today I planted…(Edit: two months.)

20240119_161050
Screenshot_20240119_162957_Chrome

(Oaxacan Pearl Stem Bx1 for Google).

I’ll post a picture later of the Red Snake(s). Suffice to say that even a seven gallon pot isn’t enough for that many plants. Thought the lighting situation isn’t optimal out there. Anyway, I went from this:

… to this:

21 Likes

Oh yeah, and I topdressed liberally with Buildasoil Craft Blend, composted chicken poop from my chickens, and goat shit particle board.

You know, what gets created in a goat pen when goats are eating, shitting, and walking around on the ground. It’s goat poop of course, alfalfa powder, tiny hay fragments and clay. And pine needles because I’m basically a really tall forest hobbit.

… anyway, then I mulch on top with forest top layer.

7 Likes

“Tall forest hobbit”. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@YoBigdaddy

YBD,S ….NANAN BOUCLOU ( HIATIAN SATIVA.

Germination speedy …( 11 days now….looking well.

Quality seeds.

P J

23 Likes

Dalat was reproduced with a few plants now that i think about it. Angola was reproduced by Guitarzan recently for his own project and i don’t know how many plants he got…and viet black we got one plant, a female, but a guy on IG saw we needed pollen and sent some, saving the preservation. @YoBigdaddy grew Dalat and Viet Black for a group purchase. He’ll remember details.
That’s it for germination so far as i know. Dozens of packs gone thru. Lots of people read what I write. If I can save one person the aggravation of working a hundred hours to buy seeds for no results, then I’ve done well. I’m extremely easy to get along with, but when done wrong, I’m not a happy camper and have no problems( this goes without saying) venting. I’ve buried those feeling everytime another pack was tossed out, but when I heard about Guitarzan being ghosted, that was the straw that broke the camels back. My message board is full of similar stories from other buyers that had the same outcome. Being sick or unwell is no excuse for bad business. Close up shop or do right by your customers. PERIOD.

Uhhh, no argument there lol. I can’t tell what I’m looking at🤣

No, but I bet it’s a good one. I have it.

10 Likes

Hey, you should check this out…ThaiBliss has raves about the Nanan Bouclou

The Search for Trip Weed | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Theres some nice smoke report in there and pics of some big outdoor plants

5 Likes

Interesting…thanks
ye a plant I been wanting to grow out here.

They are storming on…and I’m aware how big these could get (3/5mtres a bit of training be in order.

Ye well healthy plants.

P J

6 Likes

@PineTarBastard

Edit…Oxaxan x mulanje gold

These chicas are taking over my greenhouse…LOL …12 weeks now in flower.thinking 15-16 weeks,
.still holding those beautiful thin Sativa leaves.
Strong plants…I only got them in the greenhouse as we having some strong winds here…but they have handled it no problem…ye Sativas do love this mountain.

Ye liking it.

P J

28 Likes

He grew the plants in Rogue valley Oregon…

Did you have these from Southern Star or Colorado sativa?

Colorado sativa has bunch of new/restocks up recently…He has all that southernstar gear

Important sativas that they work with…Mullumbimby!

6 Likes

…nice spiked out sativas!

4 Likes

Beautiful plants you have there. Looks like a nice harvest coming for you. Apologies for the bitch session… I wish it wasn’t necessary. I’d MUCH rather show plant photos, believe me.
@GREANDAL I got a nice package the other day. Thinking of dunking a few immediately😁

4 Likes

Thanks ye PTB is on a winner there…( nice cross

No need to Apologize,we all been there…I just don’t want the thread getting to personal…we all brothers in here.

Sometimes on social media things can end up nasty.

Still number one thread on OG

P J

7 Likes

Those nanny boo boo are from Colorado seeds

7 Likes

Yeah, when southern star disappeared was wondering if we would see them again! :grin:

It gets some serious raves by ThaiBliss for years Hes even moved to costa rica to grow sativas

He also grows SAGE …

SAGE story goes even deeper w/ Mojave Richmond on Growing Belushi …Big Sur holy weed

2 Likes

@panamajock do you defoliate? They look beautiful just leafy or is that normal with those strains?

2 Likes

These Red Stem I planted 7 to a pot are on day 15 since flip. So far, I culled one for its clone dying, and three for exhibiting signs of toxic masculinity. I’ve got three left:

9 Likes

Does he carry Celestial Temple Sativa?

2 Likes

Yeah, thats one of them…Theres a lot going on over there!

https://coloradosativas.com/seeds

3 Likes

Ye as you said…depends on the strain…these plants grow like spears and the leaves are well integrated to the bud…they will start to turn yellow in a few weeks and gradually fall off. Other plants are different and different manicuring be needed…I always manicure at the bottom. branches where the popcorn buds are ,shave them of to let air circulation around the bottom and middle of the plants.

It’s really up to yourself and your grow conditions…some folks will have diffferent ways…as I grow mostly outside or greenhouse…I do try to grow my plants as natural as I can.

Hope this helps

P J

5 Likes

Always thank you. I just try and sponge as much info as possible. When I see anything that might be helpful and that situation comes around hopefully I’ll remember.lol thanks beautiful plants

5 Likes