The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I have a similar spigot I put in a 55 gallon white plastic Barrel with how you have those pots set up in a row with that many would cost a couple bucks but man o man you gave me the mother of all ideas would I daisy chain all them together with some cheap oil drip pans the ones with the plug in the middle and the cap in the spout I bet those pots would fit right in there have them tapped with some type of line for irrigation hooked up to a timed

pump them shits are super cheap now

3 Likes

Kind of like a octo pot hybrid buttchug watering machine the Octochug method Woooooah cut out some holes around the pan for the water to flood in and lay down some perlite like 2 inches for the pot to just chill on top of maybe

2 Likes

Yeah bud, lots of ways to skin the cat.

If you look up Alaskan grow buckets there is another automated system but this one just uses a reservoir like we built, then another bucket with a float valve instead of battery timer and daisy chain all the reservoirs together.

The line I used is a standard drip irrigation line so you could attach smaller drip lines coming off that main line, but I was just using what I had and since it’s a small elevation drop (low pressure) I wanted to keep twists and turns to a minimum.

3 Likes

Nearly shit myself…re-potting the red snake today,when this young snake crawled out of the pot.

Beautiful colour…

Red snake or what @deeez99 is that a omen.LoL

P S…I’m hoping someone experienced in snakes will identify it……

P J

21 Likes

lol oh wow, yea I’d jump too if that thing popped out of one of my pots haha. Cute little fella though. I can’t seem to find any pics that match the pattern though.

4 Likes

Kindred spirits :grin:

3 Likes

It might be a Central American Bushmaster.

4 Likes

Looks like danger noodle to me. :snake:

9 Likes

@Upstate …PR x OX

She is tall and skinny…

Two weeks later she is turning into a tall Senorita, some nice pistils forming on the buds.

Six weeks from flip after six weeks Veg

P J

23 Likes

@Panamajock She’s a skinny one but should be high quality smoke. I hope so! Should be delicious :yum: The buds look chunky like Panama. How’s the smell?
Looks like topping might be a good option. The Peshawar plants I have going now are similar in form( they are untopped, save one) but topped can really produce. I like seeing their natural form first time growing them.

11 Likes

Ye she is maturing well, turning into a nice plant.

I see some PR traits, ie. the fan leaves are quite big ,but midway there more leaner …then near the top thinner yet (see foto’
I’ve noticed that in a few Sativas.

And ye totally agree …the buds are very like PR …I don’t know much about Oxacan having never grew them.

So finding the plant very interesting.

I’m not going to top…still plenty headroom…I like going natural…and yes quality of bud is important. There is a nice light smell of lavender of her…

Regards

P J

19 Likes

Sorry I should have clarified. I meant early in life.
Lavender eh? Interesting. Yeah zoomed in she’s a Panama leaner.

4 Likes

Looking beautiful! Following along with the Red Snake grow too. :slight_smile:

I have four Red Snake x Punta Cometa Oaxacans going right now, but have not sexed yet. Also two Cryptic Labs Oaxacan repro by Upstate that are still small. And two Pelo Rojos from Snowhigh that are also just getting started. And one recently popped Oaxacan '79 x Panama fem courtesy of dubi…pics soon.

15 Likes

Hey guys and gals! I’m hoping you can help me out. I like to grow weed plants but grow mostly indica and hybrid plants. I’ve grown big box store sativas before but I’m fairly certain it’s nothing I would see bring grown here.

So I have a very good friend who celebrates her 73rd birthday in several months and this woman LOVES to smoke the weed. She likes flower that’s beyond wake and bake as she loves those racing heartbeats and anxiety. She’s like Richochet Rabbit when she gets her hands on the right stuff and I want to grow some of that right stuff for her for her birthday. Trouble is I don’t even know what I’m looking for which is why I’m here. Can ya’ll help?

I’m not looking for a handout as I have some very good quality Cap Junky S1 seeds to trade. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

LDA

11 Likes

@LoveDaAutos want some Jalisco :mexico: Landrace for some Cap Junky S1’s? :thinking:

It’s like smoking a dirty sweet carrot and then you suddenly find yourself with all the days chores done 3 hours later. :rofl:

:v:

19 Likes

I’ll bet she will like early rather than late harvest as well.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Oh yeah, thats for sure.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, anything I’ve harvested for her I take at 50-60% cloudy the rest clear on the trichromes.

5 Likes

Good luck… Ye between us a few permitations there.

Look 4ward to your pics

P J

5 Likes

Hey, there’s your name! PROX. :slightly_smiling_face:

She’s looking great! peace

4 Likes