The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I wouldn’t doubt some have tried that.

3 Likes

Interesting

Good luck on your venture.

P J

11 Likes

Good vibes heading your way! Think 2males and 3 females into fruition.lol

2 Likes

really shitty food :confused:

3 Likes

Ya thanks that’s what I went with as well. Flushed with rain water last watering just watered again with 7.0 phed water and recharge to 20% runoff so hopefully this will help straighten this lady out.

2 Likes

Well that never happened lol. Forgot all about it. Sounds like you are fixing the issue anyway. If you get more pinks, let me know, and I’ll break out my book and see what it is.
@Panamajock I like the sticker.

6 Likes

Good luck! I’ve been wondering what this one looks like.

5 Likes

You might be a stoner if…hehe. :slight_smile: I managed to mix up my Red Snake x Punta Cometa Oaxacan seeds with my RS x Upstate/Cryptic Oaxacans. I tend to think most of these are probably the PCO progeny but I don’t know. Anyhow, I have four going and none are sexed yet.

Also vegging along are two Cryptic Labs Oaxacans from Upstate and two Pelo Rojos from Snow High. And a Pulwama Pink from Indian Landrace seeds…and one Oaxacan 79 x Panama fem courtesy of dubi which I plan to keep as a mom this year.

16 Likes

I think this should be their new logo, or at least my new logo :wink:

4 Likes

I’m loving the selections; great crosses / genetics you have there and looking good!

5 Likes

Great variety there…all looking healthy…nice clean grow area.

Look forward to seeing the results

Bueno suerte

@deeez99

My Red Snake is coming on fine around five weeks,lost a few fan leaves to munchers…but ye there coming on fine.

P J

15 Likes

Oh ye .you should use it…(it’s on red bubble)

Pretty good one

P J

4 Likes

El primo goza de buena salud :grin:, hope you will find those dudes … beer3|nullxnull

logo-con-contorno

7 Likes

Amazing how those look just like mine. Exciting times my man.

5 Likes

Looking good that quite the line up you’ve got going .

5 Likes

Coyote × Oaxaca ( Coyacan) week 12 ,I think. @George

25 Likes

Almost 12 weeks, I know you would had harvested earlier but I’m looking for a zz|nullxnull effect, no previous references so just experimenting … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

31 Likes

Umm… no no no
They have a very bad appearance.
You better send that to me and I take care of burning it. :rofl:

HG!

14 Likes

Only slightly relevant but I’ll put it here anyway.

They wouldn’t tell me what ferts they use. It’s a secret.

14 Likes

12 weeks is just right for here. That’s about what I have time for Outdoors without doing anything special.
The resin looks pretty thick. Does it all have a head or is there fake resin with no head?
My cousin has had a lot more experience with weed on the West Coast and he told me that the trichome heads on my old strain were huge…wondering if that trait came thru…
The " budball" trait surely did lol.
How tall is the plant?

8 Likes