The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

They use peepee. It’s in the name

10 Likes

Dong PeePee.

I think the guy in the field giving the tour wasn’t allowed in on the secret either.

The coffee is great. Fruity and sweet. Nothing like what we’re used to.

6 Likes

12 weeks seems fine, chopping her on Sunday. No fake trichs, at least apparently:

She’s 33,5 inches tall, guess next one I can veg her longer. Hope you’re right with the budball trait, really good genetics behind … beer3|nullxnull

27 Likes

@George

Great work brother

8 Likes

Mighty Little bushes you have there @George I’m taking an inspiration to your Pruning and shaping I shall complement it in my next grow when the tents back up and running .Good show old chap good show

8 Likes

Thanks, I hope @OldUncleBen doesn’t see it :see_no_evil:, I remember Meesh speaking about pruning everything under the canopy that doesn’t receive direct light and wanted to test, OG is a continuous source of inspiration if you chose the right people to follow, believe me, I am not one of them … frech|nullxnull

9 Likes

See how that plant reacted and concentrated on those kolas and making Nice uniform Buds with a nice main Kola and lost any Larf there was going to be?You proved my whole point and you didn’t strip it bare you left the good bits To store nutrients and have leaves like Solar panels to collect up all that light energy and throw in right back into those buds.I know some like to strip them bare but I’m like you Homie I prefer it to be more of a Burlesque show with some nice fan leaves.Im sure Old Ben will be fine ……maybe :joy:

7 Likes

Where do I order?

2 Likes

No fake trichomes. Sweet!

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time figuring that out.

2 Likes

@Upstate

5 Likes

As we too often heard in the 60’s, BUSTED!

Look great. I made the mistake of going 12/12 on a Cannacopia Lapis Mtn. indica thinking I might get some stretch after about 3-4 weeks in veg. Learned my lesson, the time sativas need in flower the indicas need in veg. The pure indica seedlings I’m doing now are going to be in veg for a long time. Tallest one is 14", not counting the MicroKoted treated 2 gal. pot. They are so thick with rich, green foliage I can’t hardly spread branches to even find the trunk. Need to take a pic, never seen the likes of it. All are famous Deep Chunk derivatives from Tom Hill and Cannacopia. Choc. Chunk, Monkey Balls…

Regarding “direct light”. The plant will drop non productive leaves that don’t produce BUD or other more important plant tissue like roots, but don’t let that bit of botanical insight upset your bud Meesh and the rest of the cannabis forum paradigm addicts. :rofl: Tell him it’s called a carbon flag, aka a CO2 flag.

Nothing wrong with a bit of shade. My greenhouse proves it with 100’s of pounds of some incredible tasty fruit I’ve been harvesting for months.

BTW, that 18" tall Lapis Mtn. got me 3.3 oz of some ass kicking bud. Really nice, smooth smoke with a mellow yet powerful high. 3 bong hits and I’m smooth.

UB

7 Likes

Personal fav koffee:

Can’t afford it though. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I’m a coffee roaster, have origins from all over the world. Kona coffee is over-rated just like Jamaican Blue. Costs more because of high labor costs.

Now, give me some of those Geisha greens from Panana and you’re talking. :heart_eyes:

Got a discount on this new one when I pre-ordered. Am ready to give up my old Behmor! Kaffelogic Nano 7: Your Personal Coffee Roaster | Indiegogo

8 Likes

Wasn’t my intention to upset you :innocent:, this is a cross between an old Afghan and Oaxacan, first time growing it so didn’t know the stretch.

Has given her just water lately so she takes nutes from the leaves, as you see, I also keep them but with high humidity I also have to prune.

We just chose the best options for our entourage, there’s no good or bad one, just the one that suits you better and plant enjoys the most … beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes

I was introduced to it on a coffee plantation with my fam on vacation in Hawaii. Out of all the brews I sipped that day I ended up falling in love with the peaberry without anyone really pushing it. Of course I was annoyed it cost me more when I got to the counter to buy a keepsake but I still feel it was totally worth it.

I hear ya though, this was decades ago and I have no idea what it all costs now. :man_shrugging:

@OldUncleBen I’ve only seen folks roast coffee and it was such a beautiful experience. I want to try one day in small batches but still am nervous i’ll burn it by missing the mark by seconds :sob:

7 Likes

Relatives in Hawaii get us the 10% Kona for Christmas every year. I never had the 100%. I bet it’s good! Probably not worth the second job you’ll need to buy some though :grin:. What did they nail you for that? Iseem to remember $30/lb 15 years ago.

4 Likes

That does sound about right.

3 Likes

Classic. Lol. And maybe accurate too.:grin:
Do you like Panamanian coffee grown naturally??? Urine luck then!:rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

That’s the one I want to try!
Gonna run the straight Coyote you sent this summer.

6 Likes