Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
“The one that makes me laugh” she said
And threw her arms around my neck

Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I’ll run away with you…

The Cure “Just Like Heaven” (1987)

Chop day. Then what? First time grower and medical patient (making tincture or capsules or edibles tbd) seeks your terpene and flavonoid-preserving curing and drying technique.

Or if my searching efforts failed me, a point to a relevant thread.

:pray:

10 Likes

Here you go, lots of info to absorb.

16 Likes

The standard answer is to hang at 60F at 60% humidity for a week.

10 Likes

Until buds dry outside but spoungy if you squish them … rolleyes

3 Likes

The cure is key. I’ve found that all this time I’ve been jarring to late.
Now I usually put into jars while still “wet”. Then jar on and off every other day until it has a bit of stem snap when bent…bag it for a while and you’re good.
My .02

8 Likes

@101, you’ve got your reading cut out for you, my friend. It will all be information that you’ll use again and again.

Without a proper cure, all your hard work will dry up and blow away.

That was pretty cool of you to give all the pertinent information that is going to be needed to cover all the bases of a proper cure @DougDawson … you’re alright, brother.

5 Likes

Wow thanks so much for this feedback guys.

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Check that Grove Bag thread from @MoBilly I am almost 99% sure that’s what I will be doing for my first harvest in 6 years lol

4 Likes

The difference between my first harvest (no idea how to cure) and my latest is astounding. The flavor, potency and smoothness of smoking is a completely different level.
I was amazed after my bud had cured for about six months. The flavors came out cleaner and the potency is vastly improved.
I use Grove Bags for the cure itself and then I jar some and vacuum pack and freeze most of my product.

7 Likes

Sold on Grove Bags. They seem like the EarthBox of curing.

@MoBilly i owe you one. That was a superfuckinghelpful thread.

PS. The origin story of Grove Bags had me in tears half way though. As someone whose life has turned completely around thanks to cannabis, i am so grateful to caring people with inspiration galvanizing innovation.

2 Likes

My older sister met Robert Smith after a concert in the 90s… my mom went with her and waited with her by the tour bus. He signed a bunch of stuff and gave her the rest of his screwdriver… which she kept in a mason jar until a few years later when it looked absolutely disgusting, she chucked it.

So i see her in the morning and due to her all night crying (happy tears) she looked like the fucking blair witch…

she had that thousand-yard stare …all she said was…“i met him…”

5 Likes

You are very welcome.
:pray:

2 Likes