@Dufuser
@G-paS
@BloodyAxe
@Dr_Jekyll
@Thaenigma

Hey boys
How the doing of the ones of y’all that got em

2 Likes

Completed construction on veg chamber yesterday. (see “what did you accomplish” thread). Doing a temp test today while dunking yours and some 91 chemdog that will keep them company, New grow thread will follow. Stay tuned! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Nice and chunky, a beautiful color and shape! Great work!

2 Likes

I sent you a pm. I had to get ride of the critters first. I never found one, just eggs. It may have been the last bad bug I found laid them. Neemed them a couple times and let loose lady bugs last night. I had knee surgery Thursday but am doing better today so was just thinking of germinating them now.

Took them out of freezer and into fridge last night and warming to room temp now.

eight dropped in water :thumbsup:
12 hours later all cracked and moved between 2 plates on napkins with Ful-power water on heat pad. 4 Rooter and 4 coco fiber pucks soaking in 5ml per gal.

24 hour photo. All cracked, 7 roots, 2 wide crack with side of root showing. Than there is always that one a little poky.

4 Likes

All bud, no leaf :+1:
That plant is gorgeous.

4 Likes

Just caught this.

I hope that things went well and that you have a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

TY Was able to get down the basement stairs yesterday and get thing moved around. I got my KUNG beans dropped, and shoots popping for Swampthing so doing OK. Stiff and sore.:head_bandage:

4 Likes

These little guys sure are in a hurry to shuck their shells. When I checked them in the paper towel one was out leaves and all. Than one climbed out of the coco root and all.:eyes:

3 Likes

Very vigorous from what I’ve seen. Will be crazy to see how much indica, if any, shows from the Sakura in this cross. I’ve seen how the Durban Punch crosses to tropical seeds Pakistan and I have high hopes for this being a gorgeous looking sativa plant

I think the Kung will have similar traits to this Durbakistan. Went through my seeds and I really didn’t pollenate much of the crop but I kept the males and mothers if a high percentage of things get found I’ll make more, if not but there are still a few phenos that are special and get sought after… well from they’re I’ll prob work to f3 or make a bX to “the best” pheno with a strong f3 dad. I dunno, this is all just a bunch of fun for me trying to make a couple hybrids. The Durban especially bc it has so many awesome qualities but also lacks some qualities… and the “Durban” everyone else runs is also someone’s modern remix on the Durban to make it suitable indoors, prob crossed to a Dutch Afghani skunk which makes most “Durbans” finish around 9 weeks. My girl was chopped at about 80 daze. The Sakura should make some phenos done as soon as 65-70 but she will still have very sativa qualities. I really think the lavender from the Wookie will have the most interesting mesh with this line.

Anywho I’m rambling. I may edit this thread and make one just for tester journals.

Aight yall
Peas

8 Likes

Good morning brother @Swampthing! I started a growlogue with your seeds. Do you want me to move it here? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

what is the link & which Strain are you growing?

1 Like

Wow on the Golden Apple Seeds !

3 Likes

He made one here
https://overgrow.com/t/swampthing-s-comic-book-genetics-tester-thread/9508

3 Likes

Maybe the male is more in the Durban Poison’70 side, n the female in the SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands side…
Salud!

1 Like

Well, in fact Durbakistan has Durban Poison’70 (not Durban Punch).
Salud pantanosa.

2 Likes

Correct. Sorry meant the Durban traits. Auto correct has gotten used to Punch being behind the Durban.
It’s funny bc I typically relate anise to the Durbans nose but the CO cut has a very similar sour smell to the Durban Punch mother I found. Also you’re also right Ciskei is is known for its citric peaches nose and the mom has that but it’s way more exotic and upon dry. Makes me wish in the 90s people used more African sativas to breed commercial strains with and who knows what the hype strains today would be.

3 Likes

I used to work with a bunch of South Africans they said in that area people grow cannibus in villages as like an adjunct income and it’s considered low class to smoke weed. Every body I talked to said it would be super cheap and easy to go from village to village and collect seeds. In that area most men are migrant workers in mining/mineral/diamond operations and the villages are run by women. Another plus is so many languages are spoken in Africa most people are comfortable either speaking many languages or working through translation. The downside is once outside of major cities the people police themselves and it’s not reasonable to expect to be treated fairly.

2 Likes

We should get up a seed gathering trip, Who’s down.

3 Likes

Kung!

5 Likes

3 Likes