The Dawg House

NO Doubt, Place Stinks Good.

4 Likes

Welcoming Gifts for everyone, stay tuned.

4 Likes

Just keep the knowledge coming, my friend. That’s the gift that keeps giving.

3 Likes

You Love the Weed, The Weed Loves You

4 Likes

This!

Love learning about the old school ways. That hash-making vid was mesmerizing

3 Likes

My chair is pulled up!

2 Likes

I used to smoke hash almost exclusively back in the day. Temple Ball, Gold Seal and Polm / Zero Zero being my favourites. Days long gone…

2 Likes

As you work with it, you spin ropes, (Luv Ya Frenchie), the colors get better and better with every stretch and fold, and the sound on rubber gloves is so cool, and lets you know when your done, shit doesn’t sound the same once it decarbs. We make shapes and have a fuckin blast, then we wait.
At our museum we want to maintain a Hash Vault. We have a few domain names that are centric.
HashMichigan, BigMCheezes, HashMancometh - Our service for growers is Bubble Hash Created while you wait with your weed.

8 Likes

A recent Foop Ball o Roots - Penny for your thoughts

5 Likes

Ordered my Coast Of Maine Stonington Soil from Ace Hardware.
Realized I was ordering “StoningTon”

4 Likes

Surprises are always nice.

2 Likes

Marked this thread for a top to bottom read when I can find the time, curious about the foop myself, glad I was able to find your doghouse @Astrodude

2 Likes

I’m tellin ya, frikkin brain ain’t right.

3 Likes

Thanks Legs, More than pleased to have you stop by. The Discourse software is giving me a time creating the type of post I wanted but I’m workin on it.
My buddy used Fox Farm for years out west, with concoctions he swore by. We switched to Foop for the grow, only molasses and peppermint soap are ever used outdoors. Indoors we used it with Octopots and man, I only see incredible difference from years before, with frikkin 100 bottles of shit, all organic, but alot of balance work.

3 Likes

That’s been the limiting factor for me to give it a shot after doing some research, seems like a pretty complex system from the outside, but people swear by it so I stay intrigued, I guess I’ve just been waiting for someone else to use it and break it down for me :grin:

2 Likes

Foop In The House, made my seedling mix.

8 Likes

Man O Man, I am doing the Happy Dance
3rd place in the Rename and this in the dejoy mail!
Thank You @ReikoX

15 Likes

Just stumbled onto your thread, following along!

1 Like

6 Likes

Happy Dancing…

3 Likes