The Dogs' House: La Perrera

Ya must see the “yema” color of my “weed leafes eater” 'gallinas"(female chikens): completly orange…
Buen Provecho y Buenos Días for ya!

1 Like

Sounds delicious! I love fresh chicken. The texture is tougher but the flavor is so much more intense. Orange huh, you got me interested.

At least here, @ryasco, ecológical eggs have a “yema” of intense orange(no yellow) n more dense than the non ecologics ones…

2 Likes

Ah the yolk. I understand i thought orange legs instead of black. (dark)

2 Likes

Right now I gone down from my mounts to a closed little town (250 population) where Im waiting a train to go to the nearest “big town”. There I must do same gestions in order to emigrate to Mediterranean coast to work (here keeping n shephering animales I only earn to eat n feed my dogs…Even not to buy seeds: thanx people n Seeds Banks present it to me free). I take with me Psilocybo Malawi Bangui seeds to send to @pookie123 when I will arrive to the Post Office of this " big town"…

1 Like

Btw, I made this pics this mornin in Monte Adentro…

…all is big in Monte Adentro…Why shit Im so short sized men!?

5 Likes

@pookie123, it was sent to ya: 7 Malawi Bangui.

1 Like

Hey, how long does it take to cure a meat like that?

1 Like

Iberic Black Jam? A good one must be curin under extricted conditions durin years… N a “tester man” must look it every week…

2 Likes

Btw, @pookie123, I have heard Mr Nice sayin he is refugge here cos he trade with seeds to USA… At least I will be in home, lol…
It will take it between 5 to 10 days to arrive ya.

1 Like

In fact I have the “worst one”: a front leg(called here " paletilla"). The back legs are the better n expensivier: it uses to exude pure “bellota” oil, full of good thing for arterial health, like virgin olive oil…

3 Likes

Thank’s MiG!:sunglasses:

Yes, That was awhile ago, Times are changing for the better as you can buy seeds from many places in the USA nowadays without worry.

1 Like

My pet, Snappy the tortuga…been having him for ten years

…my pitbull, Dixie

6 Likes

Wow mr. Mig terror attack in Paris again

2 Likes

Thousand thanx!
The most similar to your green forest paradaise here I think can be Gallaecia (Galicia) at NorthWest… Are ya Northern or Southern USA? But dont reply this last question If your privacy could been in dangerous…
Are Siluros (Cat fishes?). Ya likes to fish! Da ya knows the Discovery Max TV fish space "Rivers Monsters?

1 Like

Yes, Channel Catfish…and I have seen "river monsters… We have several prehistoric fish in our waters who’s basic bone structure hasn’t changed in a million years

4 Likes

I look at everything on our news networks with questions…like all the problems your Spanish fellows in Venezuela are experiencing.

2 Likes

Time to bed! Tomorrow will be another new day n Sun will born in the East again…
Enjoy your day or (enjoy but dont forguet later to) rest like full stomach lions your night.
See ya everybody n thanx for the visited me.

3 Likes

Good night mr. Mig…burn a big fatty of that awesome Spanish weed for me

3 Likes