The Dogs' House: La Perrera

Yep it is true. There are bully’s the world over. Wherever you go somebody is trying to submit you to their control.

I have take this pics right now for ya, @lotus710 : Wild flowers ("lirios salvajes ):
(This afternoon in Monte Adentro):

“Retama” flowers:

Hi from “Tigre”, @ryasco!:

4 Likes

Duuude. BEAUTIFUL cant wait for the snow to melt!!

2 Likes

@GrowerGoneWild, my mother has bringed me this fresh Mediterranean Red Tune “en escabeche”… This is GOLD in Japan…:

3 Likes

Ahh! What a happy dog! You have a wonderful work environment MiG. Where do i fill out an application. I am great at long naps and rolling joints. Pretty good at smoking joints also.

2 Likes

Dame Lo!.. quiero!..

1 Like

Lilas (lila trees?) (2/2’5 metres tal):

Like “purple buds”, je, je…

5 Likes

In NORCAL its CAMP…waste of time and mostly $'s…

2 Likes

Psilocybo talkin bout his Malawi Bangui in C.C., n showin other “less wild than mine” genotipes:

N I bout psicoactivity n taste of mine MB:

1 Like

Tirale al jamón ibérico de pata negra, @GrowerGoneWild! Yare invitated! This is the most expensive meat in world. I can eat it cos is a present of the owner of the Iberic Black pigs I help to keep n Shepher… As ya see, @BigSur, not all pigs meats are the same, as well as cannabis…

It smell like a dry fruits n virgin olive oil mixture…

7 Likes

@MIG that looks incredible. You are eating well my friend.

1 Like

Mi esposa dice que su boca hace agua mirando ese jamón… :wink:
Disfruta !
:slight_smile:
D_S

1 Like

Looks heavenly MiG! Some red eye gravy, biscuits and fried eggs i would be in heaven.

1 Like

This is not to cook or breskfast, @ryasco : a sacrilege!. It is to eat alone in very slim"lonchas" to can taste the differents taste hints. Or in “Long French type rustic bread” "sandwiched only with olive oil n a little of a squezed tomato juice in bread. We can eat it like a desert too with the sweetes melons…

1 Like

Looks good to me!

4 Likes

Ya must see the “yema” color of my “weed leafes eater” 'gallinas"(female chikens): completly orange…
Buen Provecho y Buenos Días for ya!

1 Like

Sounds delicious! I love fresh chicken. The texture is tougher but the flavor is so much more intense. Orange huh, you got me interested.

At least here, @ryasco, ecológical eggs have a “yema” of intense orange(no yellow) n more dense than the non ecologics ones…

2 Likes

Ah the yolk. I understand i thought orange legs instead of black. (dark)

2 Likes

Right now I gone down from my mounts to a closed little town (250 population) where Im waiting a train to go to the nearest “big town”. There I must do same gestions in order to emigrate to Mediterranean coast to work (here keeping n shephering animales I only earn to eat n feed my dogs…Even not to buy seeds: thanx people n Seeds Banks present it to me free). I take with me Psilocybo Malawi Bangui seeds to send to @pookie123 when I will arrive to the Post Office of this " big town"…

1 Like