The "Freaky Bastard" (f1) Experiment with Marola

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I wanna grow out my Freakshow beans and leave it with my scented Geraniums! :smiley:

2 Likes

right there witcha @Pigeonman

9 Likes

I’m loving your freaking picture. I got a freak going on. @TestOfOath gave me. They are so cool.

2 Likes

Hey @Hemp! Thank you so much. Where can I find them?

I think you’ve grown some High CBD varieties too, right? I think I started going through one of your logs and then got caught up in a chat one of these days! Sorry…

2 Likes

I seen where chitown seed bank has them. @TestOfOath is where I got mine. Sorry I talk some times on my page. Posting pictures most of the time. I like the ones you have. I have another one. I’m keeping as a mother. Had a male. But couldn’t keep it. I’m not sure what it is. Humboldt seeds has them. 17% thc I believe is what I remember. I grow gas also. I smell like it. So if I have some every day smoke I’m happy. I mix everything together anyway. So I’m never sure what’s the best. I do when I test it. Lol. I’m truly not sure what it is. I’m sure it will taste great. I’m excited just looking at it. Peace

3 Likes

I meant your freak shots/ notes. I’d love to see and read about your experience with them.

I will check them out, thanks.

I am still going through Hemp with a Little Something Different; but I have to say your plants are really beautiful. Looks like you keep good company.

FOR ALL MY FREAK SIMPS & NERDS OUT THERE, TONIGHT:

THE DLR TO HELP WITH SOME CLOSE UPS

GROUP SHOT TO CLOSE IT OUT

17 Likes

this is going to get interesting, very good post

1 Like

You know it’s a tv show now right? Free on Tubi :v:

1 Like

This one is a little smaller. I’m getting ready to put in a bigger container. I haven’t finished one yet. Thanks for the good words. Your grow looks amazing also.

15 Likes

They are beautiful! Stunning plants and beautiful expressions as I’ve seen is the norm with you ain’t it, OG?

Thank you, OG.

Please, do stick around.

1 Like

I try to be polite. I don’t like to fight or get upset. I do get a little rage in the cage. I try to clear it up. I try to be very supportive because we need that. One Love

4 Likes

UPDATE: WEEK 2 DAY 6 12/12
It seems to me that both cultivars apparently demonstrate similar blooming habits as most other varieties, with flowers beginning to take form a couple of weeks from induction (12/12).

No 6 just past 12" in height, measuring approximately 7" in width; the second tallest is the Freakshow at 16", coming in as the widest being as wide as No 6 is tall, and No 5 is coming in at 18" and 9"in width.

No 6 also seems to be blooming slower (probably due to overall light exposure)

No 5 is flaunting her budding flowers with sass.

Freakshow is also slowly starting to look as she will be filling out nicely.

18 Likes

I’ll back later to give your spoils :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Beautiful Freakshow!

1 Like

I agree nice looking girls

1 Like

Morning!!! My friend

1 Like

Good morning!

I am tending to all the other plants and the boom boom room’s got the tie on the knob, so no peeking… which has got me coming back here to look at the pictures.

I am really glad to have finally started a diary here.

Two weeks went by fast and I’ve been busy with work and the garden, but this is definitely going to be the norm.

Once, I can manage it, I’ll start posting some more :slight_smile: & looking more a my fellow OGs threads because I’ve drawn a lot of inspiration in the short time I’ve been here.

4 Likes

Thank you!

I agree, too @Hemp! I :heart: my little Freaks!

Tell me, do you take cuttings? (i.e is your Freakshow from seed or a cutting?)

3 Likes