The Garden of Weeden

Holy crap. That’s definitely getting run outside this year!

2 Likes

Yeah, she’s my best so far…:sunglasses:I have sisters growing in my crazy rabbit soil… they seem to be going even faster n bigger

2 Likes

I heard the rabbit poo is good stuff. I may get some rabbits.

2 Likes

OK, I think I agree it’s one of the 1300 varieties of bagworm, I just wonder where it came from?–ahhhh–maybe the new miracle grow organic soil?-- it was outside at a home center…this guy musta found a cozy spot.

ok @Gpaw so…your my leading entomologist! :grin:

2 Likes

Not me man!
…That was a lucky shot (I’ve seen them before, many years ago…)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I like ole tucker fuzz-buns, he is a very tame dutch bunny. He’s a bit old now, for a bunny, we think we’ve had him at least 5 years; nice pet- low maintenance, just a water bottle and litter once a week or so, dry food plus he eats whatever else thats green… Use wood pellets and or hay and or paper litter… Only maintence on the bunny is a nail trim from time to time… He Sheds seasonally.

4 Likes

Lol oh they won’t make it long enough for nail trims. We do meat chickens and my wife is thinking we should do some a run of meat bunnies this summer as well.

2 Likes

well, you won’t be wanting this kind-- he’s a scrawny fellow! no meat on his bones !

2 Likes

I want the fat kind that poop a lot lol

5 Likes

So happy I just sowed some Scarlet Grape F2’s!!!. :star_struck:

I sowed three in one pot together with a regular Big Auto Tao, if male then babies will be made!

I know auto’s usually don’t play well together in one pot but since these are so vigorious… excited to see what happens!

Thanks for keeping this journal!

3 Likes

Well scarlet is coming down.in fact a couple colas were removed. Here are some bud shots from yesterday…

And here

4 Likes

1 Like

Been a hot minute…so I had a battle with the school board…we went to court…I won a settlement…not an exciting one, I just got my kid back in school… Along the way I got rid of all my plants except for these two… that are now done… I’m sad about the hot cakes and scarlet grapes, they were looking awesome. But in a fit of paranoia and righteousness I burned them all up in a backyard bonfire…There were just 2 plants that were almost done… a couple from rain today…early pineapple rain variants…well both had a little stunting, but smell sweet and fruity and the bud look wicked tasty…here are the pics

3 Likes

Can see the amber creeping into the trichs

3 Likes

Greetings is this you @BigDaddyDrew on youtube with the beautiful backyard?

I dont think so, I don’t do much you tube-- but maybe somebody else? cant see the clip…

I do have to thank you for dragging me back to OG, it’s been a minute

It was called the garden of Weeden lemme see https://youtu.be/2wYgvDhMV2Y?si=fKc4DtQEQzQ4PNmC

1 Like

Hahhhhaaaahhhha, kinda cool- but not me- I’m an east coaster

1 Like

So I have restarted the grow…things are going well, my soil seems to be keeping autos fed for the whole run, organic all the way …soil recharge is coffee grinds, trimmings and bunny litter… its working, yay!

5 Likes

‘Rabbit raisins’ are great, they don’t burn the plants at all.

Cheers
G

3 Likes