The Grand Ol' Database by MrPanda - open to OG

Yeah, I’ve tried some 100% CBG strains before. Some rare mutation was isolated that shuts off the pathways for thc/cbd synthesis, leaving only CBG. Oregon CBD put out the first ones, I think. It’s pretty interesting stuff to smoke! Did not feel high at all, but there was this feeling of detachment or maybe dream-like state? It’s a good thing to have these options for medical users.

They did not put out the first ones or the best ones. I believe that stems from the white CBG which is going around. The one I have comes from Spain and THC/CBD was enzymatically shut off. I have the paper somewhere that explains the process. It also costs about 10% of what the Oregon CBD shit costs. They’re really overpriced for essentially hemp seeds.

Here’s the patent application.

cbg patent.pdf (437.6 KB)

I have not grown the seeds yet but I have ingested pure CBG in high doses and it behaves similarly to me as CBD which causes my joints to ache. It is also half THC but that isn’t processed as psychoactive.

UW Crop Innovation Center has created something by different means of genetic editing to create a similar plant that only produces very high CBG.

Here’s the patent for this process.

It is too large to attach here.

Both patents explain the processes.

1 Like