The house of Antocians

Am am flowering an Agent Orange x C99 now. I can only hope she looks this good!

99%

2 Likes

outdoor 2016

Big Trip of Family Ganjah seed

6 Likes

Outdoor 2016

Alaskan Thunderfuck (Geneseeds) x ( Big Trip (Family G) x Qush (Tga Subcool) ) Own cross

13 Likes

Great looking plants bud. Those colas must have been huge!!!

3 Likes

If they came out good tails

9 Likes

Outdoor 2016

Whiplash (Geneseeds) x Big Trip Qush

10 Likes

Outdoor 2012

Critical Man seed of Family Ganjah

8 Likes

También una de mis favoritas por su efecto.
.Alguna vez te salió alguna Destroyer Cannabiogen que no fuese buena o muy buena?

Also one of my favorites for its effect. Did you ever get a Destroyer Cannabiogen that was not good or very good?

Saludos desde el Hispanistan Profundo.

1 Like

Las que plante de semillas regulares a cual mejor, las de ahora feminizadas pues hay de todo, suerte que las reproduje y aun tengo semillas, seguro que este año pondré algunas en exterior y si sale algun macho hare semillas para que no se pierda esta GRANDISIMA genetica

Those who plant regular seeds to which better, now feminized because there is everything, luck that reproduced and I still have seeds, sure this year I will put some outdoors and if a male leaves seeds to make sure you do not miss this GREAT genetics

2 Likes

Man, look how happy she is pointing up the leaves! Give her a little piss for the nitrogen :wink:

2 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Afgan x WW, Own cross, Rapid plant, end of September, good production in central porra and low branches not very long, relaxing physical effect with clear mind

10 Likes

I like that they end up without nitrogen, I prefer to lose some production and gain in quality and flavor, also once dry is allowed to smoke quietly without chlorophyll problems

4 Likes

very nice sounding, hmm destroyer citrus sativa / somango indica as diy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Black Domina cut Barraca, this if I had to give a little N as it came short, a couple of irrigations with nettle purin and play

6 Likes

The best the blind person who gives is one of those who does not seem to rise and when you realize you are going to 1000 per hour

1 Like

@Antocians66 your right! I haven’t looked close enough to see how mature she is. Be well!

2 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Destroyer fem

6 Likes

Outdoor 2012

Morango Haze of Family Ganjah

9 Likes

Here I present my 2 rom where I keep mothers, test their own crosses, commercial seeds and selections for the outdoor season.

1 room of 60cmx60cmx80cm illuminated with energy saving bulb, cold light of 150W, germinated here, I keep mothers and cuttings

1 Like

1 room of 1m x 1m x 2m illuminated by light bulbs of 7 led 3w monochromatic, this is where I flower but in summer I use it to keep mothers.

Then I tell you what I have now in the 2 rooms

7 Likes