The house of Antocians

Outdoor 2010

GWS fem of GHS

5 Likes

Outdoor 2010

Ketama of World of Seeds, Quick plant, harvested in mid-September, hard and resinous buds, medium potency and physical effect

6 Likes

Outdoor 2010

Skunk #1 , Sensi Seeds, Purchased in 2007 and reproduced every year, third reproduction made by me

9 Likes

Outdoor 2010

Black Jack of Sweet Seeds

, Late clone, I went to see a friend, I had her in the garden, I took her low branch at the beginning of July and to mother earth at the end of the same month.

Buds not very tight but with a lot of volume, smell incense, pine, earthy, fairly balanced mental physique.

3 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Kiffi x Destroyer, own crossing, very vigorous, productive and fast plant, harvested at the end of September, medium high power, active and with little physical load

9 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Peruvian mountain, seeds brought by a friend, 2 fenos semen, one green and one with red shades like this, almost 100 days of flowering, aerated buds, medium production,citrus aromas, lemon, quite electrical and no physical load, good plant, I will have to unearth the seeds of the fridge

12 Likes

I love all your grows @Antocians66, Beautiful plants all of them, I wish I had the space you have to grow… I’d love to try some of the Destroyer crosses you have made also, Sounds like some potent stuff!:fire:

4 Likes

Thank you @ pookie123, I’m glad you like my plants, having quiet space outside is a great advantage, although every 2 or 3 years the latest I steal them so in recent years I only put in mother earth the fastest, later in pots of 30lts so I can hide them at the end of flora.

If you want to try some of my crosses I do not have any problem sending seeds, then I look in the fridge that I have and I tell you, the crosses with destroyer are from the year 2011 and 2012 I remember.

2 Likes

Outdoor 2010

SSH feminized seed of GHS, I could only taste some low branches that were what they left me, the photos are from mid-November and still had 1 month to harvest, I endure Tª of 5ºC, it’s a pity that the roboron had a tremendous pint.
What I could taste, sweet aroma with touches of incense, terroso, euphoric and active effect, clear mind and high potency.

7 Likes

Outdoor 2012

Hulk P F2 ( Somango x Destroyer F2) in pot of 5 liters, compact and resinous buds, high production, citrus aromas, orange peel, powerful and active effect, clear mind.

6 Likes

outdoor 2017

Black Hell fem of Geneseeds

7 Likes

Ourdoor 2016

Starnia, seed fem of Geneseeds

7 Likes

Outdoor 2016

Ananda seed fem of Geneseeds

5 Likes

Beautiful plants, the own crosses are always the best.:muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks @Sukia, almost always homemade crosses are the best but you have to germinate from banks to see and comment, there are always seed banks that surprise

what a monster!!! great looking plant!

7 Likes

It was beautiful, it hurts that two legs came out and disappeared :rage: , it is what has been planted outdoors and that it will be over 3m and it will take more than 120 days to finish but it was a pleasure to cultivate it
I still have a couple of seeds that I will almost certainly put this next crop outdoors, the germinate in mid-July so that it does not grow as large and grown in a pot of 25 lts so I can

1 Like

Por supuesto amigo, jeje yo lo decía en plan de que uno hace el cruce según las plantas de los bancos que mas gusten y es algo original tuyo jugando con los olores ,sabores y efectos que mas gusten, jaja fijo los bancos tienen cosas muyyy buenas y para eso están, para ofrecer un producto el cual uno paga por acceder a su trabajo genético, por eso las semis regulares siempre será mejor para mi.
un abrazo compañero.!

Of course friend, hehe I said it in the plan that one makes the crossing according to the plants of the banks that most like and is something original playing with the smells, tastes and effects that most like, haha fixed banks have very good things and for that they are, to offer a product which one pays for accessing their genetic work, for that reason the regular semis will always be better for me.
a hug mate. :grin:

1 Like

Que interesante; nunca habia visto una paisana peruana… Bonita… Tienes más semillas? Podrías ampliar tus comentarios sobre ella y el resto de plantas que vayas mostrando?
Gracias por el hilo tan chulo…
Saludos desde el Hispanistan Profundo, nan@!

2 Likes

Me alegra que te guste la Peruanita, creo que si que tengo semillas guardadas de ella, son plantas vigorosas, agradecidas, no son muy exigentes con la comida y aguantan bien lluvias y humedades,resistente a los hongos, la única pega es que salen ejemplares hermafroditas, seria cuestión de eliminar ese rasgo.

Esa es mi intención, poco a poco ir ampliando informacion de cada planta que voy subiendo, primero voy colgando fotos que me lleva horas buscando, no encuentro nada de antes del 2010 :rage:

I am glad that you like Peruanita, I think that if I have saved seeds of it, they are vigorous plants, grateful, they are not very demanding with food and they endure well rain and humidity, resistant to fungi, the only problem is that they come exemplary Hermaphrodites, it would be a matter of eliminating that trait.

That’s my intention, little by little to expand information on each plant that I’m uploading, first I’m uploading photos that take me hours looking, I can not find anything before 2010 :rage:

1 Like