The house of Antocians

The best the blind person who gives is one of those who does not seem to rise and when you realize you are going to 1000 per hour

1 Like

@Antocians66 your right! I haven’t looked close enough to see how mature she is. Be well!

2 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Destroyer fem

6 Likes

Outdoor 2012

Morango Haze of Family Ganjah

9 Likes

Here I present my 2 rom where I keep mothers, test their own crosses, commercial seeds and selections for the outdoor season.

1 room of 60cmx60cmx80cm illuminated with energy saving bulb, cold light of 150W, germinated here, I keep mothers and cuttings

1 Like

1 room of 1m x 1m x 2m illuminated by light bulbs of 7 led 3w monochromatic, this is where I flower but in summer I use it to keep mothers.

Then I tell you what I have now in the 2 rooms

7 Likes

From mothers I now have:
-Killing Fields
-SPG Polak clone

• Hindu Kush 97
  • Shiskaberry x WW
  • Biker le Blanc
    -More cowell
    -Head Banger
    -The White x Triple Platinium
    -C + x JH
    -Matanuska
    -GG # 4
    -Warlock
4 Likes

Testing seeds of mine or friends

• ISS x AO 6 plants without sexing yet
    -Amnesia Hypro S1, 2 plants fem
    -Grapefruit x BTQ, 4 plants without sexing
    -Headbanger x?, 4 plants without sexing, I think that the father could be a GSC that got some banana at the beginning of flora
  • 3 Silk Og (Biker x Biker) regular Kaos seeds
  • 3 OG Freeride, regular from Kaos Seeds
  • 3 Jaime Bearded (Lemon Larry og x Lemon Thai) regular of Kaos Seeds
    -2 Red Beard femini
2 Likes

ISSx AO ( Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange)

One of the 6, all have apical pruning to clone them, they have already grabbed 3 of 6

3 Likes

Grapefruit ( femele seeds) x Big Trip Qush

5 Likes

The 2 Amnesias Hypro S1

5 Likes

Head Banger x ?

3 Likes

Looking good @Antocians66 , wish I could grow outdoors, but here in Scotland, our summers are worse than a lot of winters elsewhere, fkn long cold rainy summers (sometimes frost etc…)!
Anyway good luck for 2018’ …
Gaz

1 Like

Thank you very much @ Gaz29, I hope it is a good year, for now I have many things tested and I am sure, before I planted them directly on mother earth and monsters were made but the problem is that there are friends of the alien and you they remove, now almost all the cultivation in pots of 30 liters, they are smaller and I can change them to a safer place when the time of the harvest approaches.

You could mount a small greenhouse so on bad days you could protect them and good days in full sun

1 Like

Today I transplanted 2 clones of Shiskaberry x WW to 3 lts, ​​they were asking for it to screams, now to the outside and to bloom, they are in a well sheltered area with 8 hours of direct sun on the terrace, at the moment the minimum ones are respecting but some days they could arrive at 5ºC or less, we will see how they react although experience tells me they are hard as weeds

3 Likes

Outdoor 2015

Lemon Ice, experimental crossing of Ripper Seeds

5 Likes

Outdoor 2017

Dandy Dance of Sr Bogabant

Planta de efecto equilibrado dejandote en un estado de bienestar, no muy psicoactiva pero este ejemplar predomina el THC sobre el CBD pero su presencia es bastante mas alta de lo normal, alivia dolores musculares, buena planta para usas como medicina. Sus aromas citricos, naranja madura y dulce, toques terrosos hash, muy rica de fumada, se puede fumar tranquilamente por el dia ya que te deja funcionar tanto fisica como mental

Plant balanced effect leaving you in a state of welfare, not very psychoactive but this exemplar predominates the THC over the CBD but its presence is much higher than normal, relieves muscle pain, good plant for use as medicine. Its citrus aromas, ripe and sweet orange, hints of earthy hash, very rich of smoked, you can smoke quietly for the day as it lets you work both physical and mental

4 Likes

Outdoor 2017

Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange

7 Likes

Outdoor 2013

Princesa x Monkey Haze , crossing of elcalifa my great friend

12 Likes

Outdoor 2013

Island Sweed Skunk , cut Kram

8 Likes