The Legends of OG

Nice thanks. I didn’t try it because I was unsure about it but one of these days I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

i would absolutely urge you to at the very least give it a shot one day, i flip them, leave them a week and trim all lateral branching below the top 3 nodes, another week and same again, as i said be careful not to cut the sun leaves as they are energy sources not sinks, then watch as it grows it is absolutely remarkable, the only issue i used to have to watch in the uk was mould because the buds became so dense and thick so good air circulation is an absolute must with this style, the colas developed with strains like blueberry, sweet tooth, blue cheese, super silver haze, all types of sat or ind dominant strains, it is amazing with something like a super silver haze as it compacts the sativa dom hazy fluff into tight nugs. anyway happy growing and hope ut helps

5 Likes

Awesome thanks for the breakdown I didn’t really get the details there. I’m on a hiatus for now but will try it for sure I’ve been wanting to for a while. Must be some kind of weird genetic reaction by the plants or something.

2 Likes

I’m trying something similar to this! Can’t wait to see how it goes

3 Likes

Derrayld in Africa. He was one of the first sativa growers I started following. He would buy seeded local stuff and grow it in his backyard. He had a kid and left the forum. That kid is probably about 17 now.

I believe this is so quick?

11 Likes

Thank you @LemonadeJoe if there was no you, there would be no us.

2 Likes

damn. Even acry showed up! How you been`?

no, if i remember correctly soquick was black.

Heh. Stoopid google search for orgnkid and lo & behold…well if this ain’t some sort of reunion, I’m not really sure what is, lol!

Seem to be must missing the real old old-timers though…abusive, kush kid, cowboy, g-thumb, maddog, O.Gkushman, orgnkid, putz, raskal, swerve, … (wow, old timers kicked in and I 'member more than I thought I did :slight_smile: ).

GrowBB modem-crew, where all y’all at? We need to make a new Kush! We were all on the old og board too right?

HAOG crew…BOO! Who loves ya baby? The O.W.L is baaaaaack!!! A long way from Cali but hey…Internet baby, lol!

@LemonadeJoe please hit me up in pm

-peace

4 Likes

maybe it was a ddg search, lol

I’ve been looking for jbonez forever

He went all out with his grows

Weren’t the biggest but he always put a ton of thought into them

1 Like

I wish duck duck go was as easy to say as “google”

I’ve tried working it into conversations in the acronym and it just never works, and DuckDuckGo doesn’t roll off the tongue

1 Like

there was no thought bro, ddg is the main engine I use and I just can’t stand the name, lol!

their marketing needs to work on that

Really hindering word of mouth
No one wants to say it :joy:

Most the time I just say fuck it and stick with saying google

1 Like

Welcome to the new Overgrow @ghosted . Check out the introduce yourself thread and the original members thread if you get a chance.

1 Like

Some are still around and still growing but have little to no interest in the circular nature of the forums. I can understand how answering the same questions about the same subjects can become tiresome after awhile. Some are just still to rebellious to accept what the industry has become and would rather keep to them selves and there plants. Some have embraced the new era and are to wrapped up in large grows to have time for these places. Always nice to see old members finding there way back but most have taken to Instagram these days or discord.

2 Likes

I get it. Between COVID and life just getting crazy, I don’t have much time for any socials. This is also my first year not-growing, as I don’t know if/when I’ll have to leave home for work or family issues.
I hate the “industry” we have in Canada now, I applied to many legal-space jobs hoping to turn my skills and experience into a health\retirement plan, but no joy. I tried working with First Nations, and they’re happy to buy in bulk from large illegal distributors, but not small craft operations at the prices I need to feel good about what I do.
So yeah, after years of dodging the law, creating new processes and techniques, working on strains over decades, only to be sidelined… I’m feeling pretty worn out.

I’ll start a new crop in January, and hopefully I’ll have time to do some posts as I go along.

3 Likes

hey man, ralfhead22 here from way back in the day…my fiance reached out on facebook. i can’t believe that’s you! guess what i interview for on wednesday? facility manager of a grow operation!

3 Likes

I had the pleasure of meeting BOG and Mrs BOG at the Seattle high times cup in 2013 after gypsy went down.Nice people! RIP BOG!

5 Likes

Sheeesh…BushyOldGrower…Reaper…those names seem to come
from a far far away memory.

Cheers, Wyatt.

1 Like