The Monster Mash

And another first day of spring shot. Hilda Da Momma acclimatizing to the real world with rain and filtered sunlight.

11 Likes

Ya I meant leaves in flowers.lmao. Ok so you leave your top couple big fan after week 5 but other leaves where you see stem. Ok thanks. Ya I usually have slightly burnt tips.

2 Likes

Holy Mackerel @bu2b, did you throw a PPP training on that Hilda beast?

I hope your neighbor knows what they’re doing because grown right that one is going to be a monster!

Jus Sayin, :wink:
-Grouchy

3 Likes

I plan to pop over to their place when I can during the summer to snap a few photos while we’re smoking some FD and will keep the OG apprized of her progress :+1:t3::green_heart:

She’s that big because I needed as many branches as possible to practice with. Like others, I have a tendency to have cloning issues and I need all the help I can get. She was more than happy to oblige. She actually looks pretty good considering her early childhood in the testing lab :joy:

She has done her job and done it with a smile. She deserves to live the rest of her life out phat and happy. I learned a lot about the plants growth from her. I wish her well. … And I totally agree; a little water and some Arizona Sunshine and she’s gonna be kickin’ it and taking names! :v:

8 Likes

Looks real good.

@Gpaw Thank you, we call it the gardeners round table. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

The Monster Mash
22 March 2023

The Week Away Begins Today …

This will be the final post until I return on the 29th - one week from today. Don’t forget the Guess The Weight game starts tomorrow with the girls first taste of darkness. Though I will be out of town my cell service is caught up and I will be taking note of your comments and entries. Please only post your entries by PM/DM - Thanks

Here are The Monsters as of this morning- from up, down and middle ground to give you an idea on what you’re working with for your estimate:

In closing I’m going to borrow from Paul Simon - modified a little for the situation: Father and Daughter

‘I believe the light that shines on you will shine on you forever (forever)
And though I can’t guarantee there’s nothing scary hiding under your bed
I’m gonna stand guard like a postcard of a Golden Retriever
And never leave 'til you leave me with a sweet dream in my head

I’m gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you’ll always know
As long as one and one is two

There could never be a Pharmer loved his MONSTER’S
More than I love you…

:v:
Have a great week OG!

Good Luck to all entrants

12 Likes

Crazy wild prize hauls!! :+1: :partying_face:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

So each member can put in 1 guess a week for each week until harvest? Am I understanding correctly? Thanks great contest. A week away wow so you think you’ll go through withdrawals or do you have a camera set up so you can see your plants.lmao🤣

1 Like

The Monster Mash
23 March 2023

I’m just checking in before heading out and couldn’t help but notice that the total number of entries is - well, none… 8 hours in the excitement is obviously a bit overwhelming.

Okay one more time - it’s not that hard really -

• You can guess a weight ABOUT 8 times (It will depend on how long the girls actually take) Once per week until harvest
  • Gueses, estimates, entries - whatever you want to call them should be by DM/PM not posted to the main thread
  • Guese a weight - be the closest and win one of two prize packages (see above)
  • Prizes already in the pool WILL be given away - either here or to other causes. YOU may as well have them for free!
  • Even if you’re really not interested in the prize pool that is already available - have a look back over the amazing work featured on this thread by @Heliosphear I mean it… look over this stuff it will knock your socks off AND there’s more to come. How could you NOT want a poster that featured this amazing talent and skill hanging on your wall!!??? And we haven’t even gotten to photo’s of any flowers yet!

IF entries are not from more than a few - the @Heliosphear and Monster Mash Flower Power Poster will NOT be available
I have no intention of putting the man through his paces, adding more work, time, effort and energy for just a few entries. The prize pool is already substantial and I honestly feel he deserves and has earned a little more respect and consideration than that and I will NOT make more busy work for him - just because.

I urge each of you to have a look at the mans work, his effort and his heart and invite all your friends, enemies and others to get their be-hiney’s in here and cast an entry so they can have the opportunity to have a small bit of the fantastic work by your favorite Wookiefoot AND MINE hanging in their personal gallery.

I’m outta here …
Have a good one folks - be kind - unwind :v:

10 Likes

I ain’t scared! PM inbound. :green_heart:

1 Like

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My guess four pounds, two ounces, zero grams. :sunglasses:
Tomorrow is Friday… Get ready to MASH!

While the cats away…

Safe Journey @BU2B

9 Likes

2.75 lbs

Paps

5 Likes

He said via PM fella’s. Just FYI. :wink:

3 Likes

Well PMd then.

But the real answer is… I don’t know ounces… jajaja
HG!

3 Likes

He likes KILOS too! I have loved trying to grow some biguns with his method. :grin::green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Alight… where was we?

Adamia wanted to control her power…

Spending her time in the Laboratory

Years were spent developing new ideas for…

Harnessing the power to controlling the gamma lightning.

The jelly fish tube conducted enough gamma lightning to power the entire lab.

As she finished charging there was a knock at the door…

15 Likes

Seeyah next time.

10 Likes

Aw, come on @Heliosphear …don’t leave us hanging! :wink:

4 Likes

Dood! I’m already looking fwd to Next time!

You guys are totally taking this to the next level! An OG Graphic Novel… Jus Sayin!

I think @BU2B has a serious Jones for Adamia, I hope his health can handle it, now that her backstory is known.

Nice work @Heliosphear, thanks for gifting us your talent.
-Grouchy

8 Likes