The Monster Mash

Yep typeo … lol :wink: The link on the image is fine though. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll fix the text link as well :v:

2 Likes

Adamia: Why is @BU2B the MonsterMash so important to the future?

He brings to light the reality that people refuse to see for themselves…

The knock at the door commands a responce…

She knew the ThunderCatz were coming for the secret of her immortality.

What they failed to see…

No one lives forever!

Adamia won the battle and left on her ride, destination unknown.

Tune in next week… Adamia finds a friend from the past.

I have started the MonsterMash Poster, First Glimpse next Friday.

18 Likes

@Heliosphear All this! A giveaway AND the Kennedy Space Center!? Wow!

8 Likes

Coming Soon …

13 Likes

That’s a pretty good and damn important Public Service Announcement.

7 Likes

The Monster Mash Frank In Space OverGrow Space Drama
An Episodic Graphic Novel by @Heliosphear & @BU2B - Parts 1-5
9 April 2023

16 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

Sorry about that …

3 Likes

Midjourney? Poser? Gimp? I dunno, but I’m not rendering anything nearly this detailed. Nice work. Always look forward to seeing the next episode :green_heart:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that cuz. I’m not trying to be mean, or cause hurt feelings. I simply corrected a mistake, to me. lol The fellow that is trying to rename her and me had a falling out over this. 4 of us did reversals on her, same plant cuttings. He’s the only one that felt a need to put his name-twist on things…

2 Likes

I’ve done the same

1 Like

The Monster Mash
1 post per week will be made till close. Winners will be announced after harvest.

Thanks for following along - my apologies for pushing my ideas and opinions down your throats.

@Heliosphear please do not worry about a poster my friend. Your energies and efforts to date have been outstanding but honestly - in almost 3 weeks we have a total of less than 30 entries. The current prize pool will more than suffice.

11 Likes

I had the pleasure of watching him perform this outdoors on Sept 11, 1993. There was a deluge of rain, right before PG was to perform the rain stopped and the skies cleared. It was the best part of a whole day of two-stage musical entertainment plus, World of Music Art & Dance - WOMAD Festival.

5 Likes

I was wondering HTH you were going to pull off three plants in there.

2 Likes

Thank you for always sharing, explaining, teaching and never complaining, my fellow NASH’er. I was also kept in the blind, read MRI reports but nobody made anything of it nor explained, until last year. You don’t push your knowledge or ideas, we’re lucky that you share your vast years of experience. After seeing what you can do, for only three years, I feel like cheating to enter a guess. :blush:

Sorry if I commented out of order or inappropriately, I read the whole journal, not only about your current journey. I’m not familiar enough here yet with the format. My month of laptop issues isn’t over, a new month has begun. To say that I’m behind is an understatement of Magnitude proportions. It’s nice to see some growers’ names’ I know posting here. I’ve missed you all. @Smoklahoma Whenever I listen to Keb’ Mo’ I still think of you. :wink:

Take care, my BFAM, be in touch. :dove: - my tattoo that turned 46 on Good Friday :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Dudes the both of you did an amazing job on this project please do more I love it
Very creative !
Awesome artwork :framed_picture:

Paps

6 Likes

@JtheFool Midjourney, thank you.

@Papalag

Kick the bolder from the cave entrance… the spirit of OG is rising!

@BU2B
Bigfoot, the legendary creature of the forest, was a lonely soul. He had been living in the woods for as long as he could remember, and he had never met another of his kind. He was content with his solitude, but he couldn’t help but feel a sense of longing for something more.

One day, Bigfoot was out for a walk in the woods when he came across a strange sight. There, in the middle of a clearing, was a large marijuana plantation. Bigfoot had never seen anything like it before. He was intrigued, and he decided to investigate.

As he got closer, Bigfoot saw that the plantation was well-tended. The plants were healthy and lush, and they were clearly being grown with care. Bigfoot also noticed that there were several large machines scattered around the plantation. These machines were unlike anything he had ever seen before.

Bigfoot was about to turn away when he heard a noise. He turned around and saw a man standing in the shadows. The man was tall and thin, with long, dark hair and a beard. He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, and he had a pair of sunglasses perched on his nose.

“Hello,” the man said. “My name is BU2B. I’m a scientist, and I’m working on a project here.”

Bigfoot didn’t say anything. He just stared at the man.

“I’m growing these marijuana plants,” BU2B continued, “to use in my research. I’m trying to develop a new type of AI that can be used to control plants.”

Bigfoot was still silent.

“I know this is a lot to take in,” BU2B said. “But I would really appreciate it if you could help me with my research. I need someone who can help me take care of the plants and keep an eye on the machines.”

Bigfoot hesitated for a moment. He had never been asked to help anyone with anything before. But he also knew that he was the only one who could help BU2B.

“Okay,” Bigfoot said. “I’ll help you.”

And so, Bigfoot began working with BU2B. He took care of the plants, he kept an eye on the machines, and he even helped with his research. Bigfoot was happy to have a purpose in life, and he was grateful to BU2B for giving him a chance.

One day, he came to Bigfoot with some exciting news.

“I’ve finally done it,” BU2B said. “I’ve developed the AI.”

Bigfoot was amazed. He had never seen anything like it before. The AI was a small, black box with a blinking light.

“How does it work?” Bigfoot asked.

“I’ll show you,” he said.

BU2B took the AI and placed it in the middle of a field of marijuana plants. The AI began to glow, and the plants began to grow at an accelerated rate.

“It’s incredible,” Bigfoot said. “What are you going to do with it?”

“I’m going to use it to OverGrow the World,” BU2B said. “I’m going to make the world a better place, one plant at a time.”

Bigfoot smiled. He knew that BU2B was a good man, and he knew that he would use the AI for good.

“I’m with you,” Bigfoot said. “Let’s OverGrow the World.”

14 Likes

Next post 4.21.23

11 Likes

this whole thread concept is so cool. The grow, the contest, the stories, the amazing graphics… and the real life deep shit… struck a cord with me as my wife was diagnosed with non alcohol type fatty liver last year. Sparked a conversation and my own journey of understanding. I appreciate the sharing, the honesty , the advice and articles.
Sharing the PDF of the method is also incredible and I realize the time and effort to compile all that and make it freely availlable. Everywhere I turn on this site there is amazing human beings being kind , supportive and lifting up thier fellow OG’s. Mad respect !!

@BU2B , I hope you keep on keepin on brother. This is more than a grow thread and a contest already and I hope the positive energy and the hope for healing flows back to you and gives you some respite from your challenges.

Are we at the third guess? or is that next week LOL

7 Likes