The Monster Mash

Brought a tear to my eye reading this my friend. Thank you for all you’ve done and contributed here and elsewhere. I’ve enjoyed your thread immensely since I found it and look forward to your posts very much. My thoughts and my prayers are with you and yours and I know exactly how you feel about this place as it’s been the same for me and I’m sure many many others. I look forward to everything you will be posting for a long time to come. Much love and respect @BU2B

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
Hope you are and feel well…
Best wishes for you :green_heart:

HG!

4 Likes

So is that mama getting flowered out this summer? B has taken off and overcame A wow looking good!

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
5 April 2023 - part two

IF you were waiting to see what the girls will be doing this week before submitting an estimate - here’s your clue:

15 Likes

Jeezus!

75 lbs.

Each! :laughing:

4 Likes

9 Likes

That pic angel really shows how the weight of the branches and leaves pull themselves apart for air flow and light penatration. From looking at your other results and these predefol looks like stakes wouldn’t work right at all. You have to use yoyo’s or some other hanging support or it’ll block up light penatration.

4 Likes

I’d say @Heliosphear is gooder than good.
:+1:t5:

5 Likes

@MoBilly
It was amazing to see live! I had just posted Where was she 40 years ago and .5 seconds later the coffee shop photo and the 40 year comment appeared. How he did that… I still have no idea. Must be a time lag thing - lol
either that or it’s that all knowing @Heliosphear eye avatar image at work again :rofl:

5 Likes
  • A nice smile from Michael Franti & Stay Human
5 Likes

The Monster Mash
6 April 2023

Guessing fuel -
The small plant - Plant A (in the front in photos) has about 50 of these -
Branches with 6-10 inch bud runs waiting to fill in.

The box on the left contains two 2023 OG Fundraiser Posters featuring @Rhai88 ‘s OG sticker in the center
AND there is also hopefully going to be an exclusive Monster Mash Poster available for first place.

YoooHooo! This is the fool down on the corner giving hundred dollar bills away - don’t get stoned and miss it!

14 Likes

PRESTO – It’s Friday!

Don’t yield to the fortunes that you sometimes see as fate, you may have a new perspective on a different day, and if you don’t give up and don’t give in - you may just be okay
+Mike & the Mechanics

5 Likes

Oh wow. They are really looking great. Going to have to think about revising my estimate.

3 Likes

Same here! :wink:

2 Likes

The Monster Mash
7 April 2023 - flowering week 2 day 4

FRIDAY’S PHOTO FINISH

Man am I glad we didn’t end up with three in the tent! :v:

19 Likes

Check out this great image by @leafeater
Flag
I’d hang one of those from my antennae :green_heart:
Cannabis Inspired Art - Overgrow.com

9 Likes

Both Plant A and Plant B are now 61cm tall (24 inches +)

13 Likes

Damn that’s a beautiful pic!

2 Likes

Those are absolutely beautiful. Excellent structure. Bud packs are going to stack up nice! Every time you post a recent photo I start 2nd guessing my entries. Looks like your trying to Overgrow the Universe :+1::grin::green_heart:

5 Likes

The Away Games Schedule
and other notable dates
As of 8 April 2023

There will be no posts on the following dates -
• April 13-14:
Out of town helping a friend with summer cooler prep
• April 17-20:
Out of town for portal hypertension patient interviews
• May 1-3:
Out of town for medical procedures

Dates of note -
• May 22/23:
Tentative harvest date
• June 5 - 11:
Final weight and winners announced. Mashing of The Monster Buds. I know some may be thinking that’s fast for drying … it is. It’s Arizona and by first of June we will be looking at humidity in the mid 10’s to 20’s. Humidity control in the bungalow? Negligible to 0
• June 12 - 16:
Final thoughts, comments and closing of The Monster Mash thread

• June 17 - The medical team calls me back for more:
Out of town visiting a Brother from another Mother and my favorite Aunt and Uncle (and hopefully doing something interesting, helpful, productive and not too illegal):crossed_fingers::joy:

11 Likes