The Monster Mash

@Heliosphear THIS is exactly why The OG is the best! The People!!! You make me smile my friend. Thank You!

6 Likes

@BU2B In the end, people and our relationships with each other are the ultimate riches to be found in this lifetime. Our impact upon each other and what we carry with us from those interactions represents true “immortality” as it is passed on.

Overgrow is a treasure chest when it comes to such wealth.

Thank you for sharing.

Be gentle with yourself. Be easy and be well my friend.

4 Likes

Good luck with your health issues @BU2B…your positive attitude can only help in the long run. Hope to continue seeing you pop your head in here…take care bud.

4 Likes

Thanks @BU2B You’re a role model to many of us, with your self effacing confidence, enthusiasm, critical self reflection, and positivity. Would love to meet you in person.

4 Likes

Take care of yourself @BU2B . I haven’t followed your posts long enough to suit me but what little interaction we’ve had has convinced me that you are a man I could ride the river with.
:+1:t4:
I hope you continue to drop by the greenroom from time to time.
:pray:t4:

5 Likes

The Monster Mash
Tuesday 4 April 2023

Flowering week 2 starts today along with a new round of guesstimates for the prize pool

And away we grow! :v:

11 Likes

I don’t even know what to say to this my dude. Sorry that I didn’t respond sooner. Though we’ve only know each other for a small period of time, I consider you a great friend. It saddens me to know of your ongoing health conditions. I guess I just feel helpless. :confused:
Your positive attitude and great vibes that are sent throughout our online communities are unlike any other. We definitely hope that even though you might not be journaling anymore, that you will continue to participate with discussions from time to time. Everyone could use some of that knowledge ya got. It’s amazing that you can always keep your temp low and your head high. You have a spirit that will never be broken and it’s just awsome. I’m lucky to know you, and proud to call you a friend. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
You know where to find me,
J :wink:

:peace_symbol::heart:

8 Likes

prayers you beat what ever you are going thru, your attitude shows me your one of the good guys and for that it was a pleasure to follow along in your last journal. @BU2B fist bumps

2 Likes

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Your ppp method made sense when described and the graphic really made it clear. This grow journal has been a step by step training process. Included with a Q&A with each step and amazing conversation, images and general good times. Just to this point I complete understand your process thanks to you. I’m looking forward to finish watching this tutorial and the amazing final results that compare or exceed the past grow pics you have shared. Thank you for permission to share your knowledge the results speak for themselves. This thread/lesson is a HUGE giveback to the cannabis world in my opinion. A simple training process that can used on photos and autos for comsistantly mind blowing results​:exploding_head:. This thread is my new training bible with pics and answered questions. I hate to hear about your health bad health I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Thank you for this last long journal. Best wishes and good vibes to you. Glad you found this community to connect to good people and maybe a few more friends for the future. Many can become more productive growers because of you sharing your experience and knowledge here! Thanks man this monster mash has been exciting between grow, frank in space and well the og. Deuces!:v::call_me_hand::metal:

7 Likes

But I can’t say I’d run when things get hard
It’s just that I don’t trust myself with my heart
But I’ve had to let it break a little more
'Cause they say that’s what it’s for
That’s how the light shines in
That’s how the light shines in
That’s how the light gets in

So everyone was there, they were standin’ and laughin’
And I’m on the side with my tears streamin’ down
There’s somethin’ about the clutch of the wrist
He thought mine was his to carve into his mouth
We’ve only got hours
And I just can’t stop cryin’ ‘cause all of the ways
When you see someone dyin’, you see all your days
Flash in front of you
And you think about who would be with you…

Probably running away, I’ve been meaning to say
That there’s nothing to do except know that this is
How the light gets in
Like cracking, the light gets in

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
5 April 2023

BIG defoliation coming up today. After preaching on about keeping leaves I simply have to let some of these go. For Plant A there really won’t be many leaves removed as she is much less dense and exposing bud sites can pretty much be done with training wire by spreading her out. Plant B however she is loaded to the gills and if some of those leaves don’t go the harvest will suffer - A LOT. So the leaves are coming off today and the girls are gonna get re splayed for flower display and spread out as much as is possible. Expect less leaves but a much fuller tent by the end of the day … :v:

Updates to follow

11 Likes

Break out the scissors, it’s pruning day…
This Friday Adamia answers the door.

6 Likes

Sorry I was gonna post this and forgot … here is Hilda Da Momma at her new home. A lot of new growth and she looks pretty happy to me :blush::green_heart:

14 Likes

Looks like your gonna be busy alllllllll day, looking forward to the results. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Damn … where was she 40 years ago!? :heart: :v: :joy:
I’m pretty sure we could ‘talk’ and enjoy our time together. She’s ALMOST as good looking as the flower that grows in my life. Thanks sweetheart! (I know you’re gonna read this 🫶🏽)

5 Likes

okay… last post for a bit then I’ve got to get busy…
This is MY Linelle song - If you have someone like this in your life you are indeed a very lucky person-

7 Likes

1985 Adamia and Father at the coffee shop. :sunglasses: :rofl:

Convo: You must find @BU2B in this timeline so the Monster Mash will take place in the future
What? It was forty years ago. :grimacing:

8 Likes

YOU are good! lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, I feel the same way about you. Have a great day my Friend. :sunglasses:

The year is 2042. The world is in chaos. Climate change has ravaged the planet, and civilization is on the brink of collapse. In a last-ditch effort to preserve the future of humanity, a group of scientists, engineers, farmers and city dwelling cannabis cultivators have created the OverGrow server, a massive database of genetic information that contains the blueprints for every plant species on Earth.

One of the scientists involved in the OverGrow project is a father named LemonJ. LemonJ is a cannabis farmer and activist who is passionate about preserving the plant’s genetic diversity. All the members believe that cannabis has the potential to help humanity survive and thrive in the post-apocalyptic world.

When the OverGrow server is completed, LemonJ is tasked with transporting it to the World Seed Bank, a secure facility in Svalbard, Norway. The World Seed Bank is a last-resort repository for the world’s seeds, and it is the perfect place to keep the OverGrow server safe from the chaos of the outside world.

LemonJ makes the journey to Svalbard with his family and team OG. The journey is long and dangerous, their lives were on the line at every turn… they finally reach the World Seed Bank safely. Installing the OverGrow server they begin the process of uploading the genetic information from the server to the World Seed Bank’s database.

The process is slow and tedious, but eventually, all of the data is uploaded. The OverGrow server is now safe and secure, and the future of humanity is one step closer to being secured. They lived happily for a lifetime as the guardians of the seeds.

420 years later, the world is a very different place. Climate change has ravaged the planet, and civilization has collapsed. The few humans who remain live in small, isolated communities.

One day, a group of people living on the edge of existence, from one of these communities are exploring the ruins of a nearby city. They come across the World Seed Bank, and they are amazed to find that it is still intact. Entering the facility they discover the OverGrow server.

The people are not sure what the OverGrow server is, as they had never seen a working computer before, they are determined to find out. They spend the next few weeks reading the letters written by the previous guardians, trying to figure out how to use the server. Eventually, they are able to access the database and download the genetic information for cannabis.

The people are overjoyed to have found the cannabis seeds. They know that cannabis is a valuable resource from what they had read and they are determined to use it to help their community survive. They plant the seeds and begin to grow cannabis.

The cannabis plants grow well, and the people are able to harvest a large crop. They use the cannabis to make medicine, food, and building materials. The cannabis helps the people to survive in the harsh post-apocalyptic world.

The people are grateful to LemonJ and all the people from the past who created the OverGrow server. They know that the server has saved their lives, and they are determined to pass on the knowledge of cannabis to future generations.

10 Likes

Well “good luck with your issues” doesn’t really sound appropriate, so I’ll say “hang in there”! Keep up the positive attitude and I wish you nothing but the best! I really enjoyed your PPP pdf, thanks so much for sharing!

5 Likes