The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Happy 4th to you as well! That Jelly Pancake has some really nice colors to it. Beautiful work!

1 Like

Coming down the home stretch with the autos

Skywalker Haze auto

14 Likes

Neutron Grape auto

15 Likes

This is a cross I made using Lemon Paki and Cap Junky. At flip +45 days

13 Likes

This is Platinum City Runtz (beleaf cut) also at flip +45 days

10 Likes

Beautiful ladies! I havent had much experience with autos but you make them look great

The Neutron Grape auto is starting to get mighty frosty like her parent Double Grape. This one looks like it is going to finish strong.

12 Likes

Damn she is looking good

Looks like I’m going to have to get creative. The driver on the light in my 4x4 flowering tent lasted till flip + 46 days and now the tent has no light. It also has about 30 yo-yos holding up the colas so in order to remove the light I have to undo the yo-yos at which point the branches will just start falling all over the place. I tried to source a replacement driver but when I sent a photo of the current driver to LED Supply they said they have not seen a driver like the MOSO driver with the light.

Anyone have one of these laying around collecting dust? I was hoping the @MarsHydro rep would have replied the other day cause I knew the driver was going out.

3 Likes

Damn, that sucks! Yeah, you will have get real creative with yo-yo’s everywhere, lol. You tried a local electrical supply chain? You got this. :+1:
So, that Neutron Grape is from @Yetigrows, right?

3 Likes

Damn it. That does suck! Could you stretch a net under the light and attach the yo-yo’s to it while you slide a replacement light in there? I don’t have a driver like that. Sorry.
Maybe one of these fine folks on here that builds there own lights might know of different driver you could use?

2 Likes

Hi,Don’t worry, our products have warranty we will help you solve the problem, please check the information I sent you

1 Like

Correct, @Yetigrows is the proud papa of the Neutron Grape. I look forward to growing another in a larger pot.

3 Likes

your girls are looking really great

2 Likes

Makes me think of Jimmy Neutron… your simply killing it my brother… I cannot wait to send you some of my fresh Gabagoo, Miss Piggy & Beast Mode when ready…
Keep up the fine work bro… love watching what you do

3 Likes

Great idea but the 6500 is a bar light and the mono lines go between the bars and down to the plants. Tomorrow I am going to hang a couple 100w lights off the 6500 to keep the plants decently lit till I can come up with a replacement driver.

6 Likes

im not much of an auto grower but i really liked the double grape but that neutron grape looks like its on steroids lol.

2 Likes

Just by looking at the pic i’m guessing that one’s grapefruit leaning terps.

Excellent job @LoveDaAutos !!

3 Likes

2023-07-08T04:00:00Z

I’m working with the @MarsHydro reps to see what can be done to get my FC-6500 back up and running again. I’ve had very good luck with Mars Hydro lights and their customer service over the last three years.

3 Likes

Excellent… hope ya find a quick remedy to the issue.

1 Like