The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

i love that pontoon idea. that would be such a bad ass way to spend the night. you need to let us know how the progress goes !

1 Like

Houston, we have a problem ! ! !

I glanced yesterday at the @MarsHydro temp / humidity monitor which controls my Mars Hydro 6" exhaust fan and noticed the temperature was at 74 degrees when it usually runs around 78-79 degrees. So I immediately checked the dimmer knob on the Mars Hydro FC-6500 thinking I may have turned it down for a photo op and had forgotten to turn it back up. But that was not the case it was set just under 75% of full strength which is the highest I ever run it. So then I thought maybe some of the lights had gone out but that wasn’t the case either they all appeared to be lit up. I don’t know much about how the lights operate other then they’re the best I’ve ever used but I am suspecting the driver as being the problem here.

What do ya’ll think?

1 Like

Autoflower update. In this photo we have Neutron Grapes in the back and Alien vs Triangle in the front.

7 Likes

And here is a picture of my 3x3 tent, the one I had to supercrop every branch at canopy height.

6 Likes

Finally landed thanks again!

what was flowering time on cap junky?

6 Likes

Brother you are killing it, sorry for not popping in lately… I’m the one missing out though, you’ve done a great job on everything… I killed my Cap Junky fem but have 7 more yet…
I have some of that DD Blue Kush pollen and looking forward to using it soon… that and some Celtic Stone. Peanut Butter Haze is getting hit with one of em.

Looks like your in for a very nice harvest buddy, well deserved. can’t wait for some smoke reports. especially the Alien x Triangle

I have a box coming from JT so stay tuned for a card soon ok… hehe

4 Likes

Could you ambient temperature out side of changed ?
My room fluctuates depended of the outside temp .

2 Likes

My tent is set up in my upstairs office so is temperature controlled. If anything the temp should have been higher as yesterday was the hottest day of the year so far. I’m pretty sure it’s the light and more specifically the driver.

2 Likes

I think @Mr.Sparkle builds his own lights he might be able to give you some insight. If not I’m sorry to bother.lol

1 Like

I’ve added this to my nutrient lineup based on the recommendation of three of my buddies on another site. They all bought it at the same time and all three speak very highly of how it works. I need to find a bloom booster that actually works that the plants like.
This is a @GreenleafNutrients product the makers of Mega Crop.

4 Likes

One of the plants in my 4x4 flowering tent is a Platinum City Runtz. Flipped back on May 22nd and coming along nicely. Here is a bud pic from low down on the plant.

8 Likes

Proof is in the results huh? your gonna have everyone running to buy this you keep showing buds like that dude… very nice.

3 Likes

I just got the bag in today. LOL Can’t give it credit for that.

2 Likes

Maybe will have to…lol good to know others have spoken highly of it! Especially since it’s same brand as your other nutes so should be very complimentary.

Oooo, sparkley…
And from a lower bud at that!

1 Like

I have a friend who lives way over on the west coast I’ve known for a few years. We no longer “arrange” seed trades. If one of us makes something new we just toss some in a pack and send them to each other. One of the strains I sent him awhile ago was Cap Junky. He currently has one growing outside and he shared a photo of it with me. I thought I would post is here for anyone who I’ve sent the CJ seeds.

9 Likes

I hope everyone celebrating the 4th of July has a great time. Please be extra safe and cautious if you’re messing around with fireworks.

2 Likes

Just finished feeding the girls which I have to do frequently because of the small pot sizes I’m using this round. Nothing bigger then a 3.5 gallon plastic pot for the photo plants. The three autos are in 1 gallon and 2 gallon fabric pots. Not a genius move on my part running the autos in the small fabric pots. They do produce (IMO) healthier plants then plastic pots but at that small size they dry out faster too.

2 Likes

I am flowering out this Jelly Pancakes from In House Genetics and based on the report I received from a friend of mine this is supposed to be a fantastic strain. He was down to his last couple JP seeds and sent them to me. If I get WOW smoke reports it’s a strain I want to do a seed increase with for the future. So far she’s looking very nice. A couple quick pics from today.

12 Likes

Happy 4th of July to all who celebrate the day. Have fun and be safe.

4 Likes