The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Happy Birthday @LoveDaAutos :birthday::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thanks buddy

1 Like

happy belated. tell that mechanic suck it up and get that jeep running :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I texted him in the hospital and told him pretty much that. :rofl:

1 Like

bring him some milk :smiley:

First time scoping the trichromes on my ManBearAlienPig auto plant. This one goes to my buddy who has a pretty high tolerance so I’m looking for maximum potency. I think it’s there or a couple days away at the most. What do ya’ll think?

9 Likes

This is one of the MBAP buds the photo taken this afternoon

8 Likes

For maximum effect I’d consider another week, maybe look again this weekend.

Sure is a pretty plant

2 Likes

Great pics, I would look everyday for the right moment…that purple in the trichs is a visual treat :star_struck:

I’ve been looking a bit to see if I can find some White Truffles seeds and so far have have no luck. I reached out to my friend to see if he had any White Truffles seeds and he did! He is sending me a 5 pack of S1 fems.

8 Likes

I saw this T-shirt online today and couldn’t resist buying it. One of my very good friends is a homophobe and this just struck me as perfect for the next time we hit the Chinese buffet. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s hilarious

1 Like

I snapped a couple pictures today of my flowering tent. Front left is pheno #1 of Cherry gar-see-ya from Ethos genetics. Front right is pheno #2 of Cherry gar-see-ya. Back left is Asha Man (Katsu) x Cap Junky. And in the back right corner is Antidote from CSI. I’m having a problem with heat from the HLG boards but so far all the girls are hanging in there.

7 Likes

This is the first experimental auto for my autoflower project coming up sometime in the future. This is NYCD auto from Ethos Genetics. Nice little plant growing in a 2 gallon fabric pot. The buds remind me of Gorilla Glue with how greasy and sticky they are. Not gonna hit my goal with plants this size.

5 Likes

I had success getting the two Lector beans to sprout. Now it’s time to make more of these gems. This is a cross from a few years ago. I had two Pink Livers seeds a friend gifted me. I got the first one to sprout easily. At the same time I also started a Triks seed from Twenty20 Mendocino. I should clarify these were both autos and I was planning to reverse the nicest looking of the two plants which turned out to be the Triks. I sprinkled a little pollen on a couple branches and ended up with about 60 seeds of each plant. The F1 autos I called Lector and they make beautiful plants. I’m down to only about 10 left so it was time to make some more.

5 Likes

Today was the day for cutting down the Man Bear Alien Pig auto from Mephisto. This one has a lot of potential. The buds aren’t rock hard but definitely not fluffy. They stink to the high heavens and no I can’t describe the smell. I am olfactory challenged but if I can smell it trust me it’s a strong odor. Her height is good. The problem is the node spacing…much too wide which does not bode well for a larger yield. But I can’t wait for my taste tester to try this once it’s had a chance to cure for 4 or 5 weeks.

11 Likes

Here is one of the MBAP nuggets I hand trimmed. I hate trimming so everything gets tossed into the bowl trimmer.

11 Likes

Looks tasty! Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

He will not enjoy it lol. He enjoys growing but not smoking the fruits of his labor hence the tester. Amazing grows as always.

3 Likes

This guy is my head tester. The other lot are old geezers like me who wouldn’t partake if they had to pay for it. When my head tester sits down, takes two or three hits and starts talking up a storm I know I hit a home run cause he is generally a quiet guy. So in a way they’re all integral parts of my growing. Without them I get no feedback although I can pretty much tell when something is going to good or not, I think we all can. And without them I would have nobody to volunteer to help keep my coffer emptied out till the next batch

5 Likes