The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Pic taken late in 22

3 Likes

That is real pretty and probably only about halfway through flowering. These are the garlic sherbet seeds I planted the other day. Five of the eight sprouted.

4 Likes

I think this is a damn nice looking plant even if I did grow it myself LOL. I’m a big fan of cookies strains and this is from CSI Humboldt and the strain is Durban Poison X Girl Scout cookies and back crossed to Durban Poison. Just up-potted her into this pot a couple days ago and will flip her in about a week.

7 Likes

I got my most mature girls up-potted on Thursday and gave them their final haircuts pre flip. Seemed like a no brainer for me to flip them on April 1st.

1 Like

I got some Zamaldelica Express auto reg seeds this week from @RainToday and had to drop a few. The two here in the pot on the left were fast coming up through the perlite solo cup. There is a 3rd one that’s taking it’s time, finally pushed out a little tail today so with luck I can get it in with those two in the next couple days.

6 Likes

How do you do your auto start and transplant?

1 Like

Have to try strarting in perlite only.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE Enjoy Your Sunday

4 Likes

You look quite a lot like Bob Ross

1 Like

These are the three test plants for my 2x4 1lb quest. All the same strain Mimosa x Orange Punch autos from Barney’'s Farm. Left to right 1 gallon, 2 gallon, and 3 gallon.

5 Likes

Finally after 4 months I will have photo girls in flower after tonight.

Cap Junky
Indiana Bubblegum from CSI
(Durban Poison x GSC) back crossed to Durban Poison from CSI
CJ91 from @GCBudz
Alani Island x Cap Junky

5 Likes

Lol that is Bob Ross my hair isn’t nearly that luxurious!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

My week just keeps getting better and better.

Yesterday my auto mechanic / friend / pothead came by to pick up my Jeep and look in to an oil leak it started having a couple weeks ago. While he was here I had him sample a test nugget snipped off my Sour Livers x Livers Bx auto plant I will be harvesting in the next few days. So after catching a buzz he leaves and that’s when I discovered that my dog at the auto seedlings in the 2 gal pot and the 3 gal pot leaving the seedling in the 1 gal pot. So that threw a cog in the wheel of my fun little project as now I have to start over.

Yesterday evening about 3pm I got a call from my mechanic telling me I need new valve cover gaskets which is what we figured. He said he would start on it this morning and would call me when he was finished.

Today I get a call my mechanics brother in law (also my buddy) to tell me that my mechanic went mountain biking yesterday afternoon and took a bad fall. He broke 4 ribs, punctured one lung and bruised his heart. And come to find out when I called his shop he had started taking some parts off my jeep yesterday so I couldn’t just run by and pick it up. I’ll probably have to pay to have it put back together so I can pick it up.

Venting over!

6 Likes

Some days are just like this. Hope your mech recovers soon and someone does your jeep and your tomorrow is better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sometimes you’re the windshield, sometimes you’re the bug. All we can do is adjust, adapt and carry on

4 Likes

That’s a rough one bud. I look at the plants that I lose that it just wasn’t meant to be.:disappointed_relieved:. Of course I lose a lot of plants so it makes me not feel so bad Killin them :joy:. Hope your get everything straightened away.

1 Like

Happy Birthday ya old fart…

Hope your week is going better.

3 Likes

Hey, at least nothing bad has happened yet today. And you’re nearly as old as I am so …

Thanks for the Bday wish

2 Likes

Happy birthday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, @globalhead

1 Like