The ongoing indoor grow

Possible Solutions, but no Expert:
One problem could be too wet Soil, but the other can also be that theyre old Seeds i recall.
Sometimes when seeds are not quiet dead, but the resting stored Energy is pretty low, they often make it till they have two leaves, but around then energy runs out.
But thy also could be very adapted to a certain Soil.
I heard they were passed on alot in Hawaii before they came to us, so if theyre adapted, then probably to Hawaiian Soil, and i heard this Third Case, where someone grew a Strain wich grew in Swamp, and he managed to find Soilcomposition and imitated it, and then it worked.

However in his Case (swamp-strain) his plants looked a bit bigger than one Week, and therefore i tend to think its either low stored energy or Adaptation. (wet soil i dont think cause the other Person who has those seeds had same problem, and bouth people overwatering ? unlikely)

The germination tutorial would eliminate the Low-stored-energy Problem

Yea I have been having the same issue with the seed I have tried. They break the top of the soil but die soon after. They all germ really fast so I know there is some life in them just not sure how to get them past the first week or so. When work slows down and I have more free time I am going to try again but for right now I am just working on the two plants I have going right now.

That right there has been my problem trying to keep them alive I am so busy with work I do not get a chance to water them correctly. I water them before work and 12 hours later the soil is bone dry. I picked up some peat pellets and next try I am going to use them to help keep them moist.

rich Soil seems be important too .yeah something that holds water is good, never wrong.

1 Like

Hello everyone here is what has been going on for the last week. Both plants are on cruse control have not given them any nutes for a few weeks now to get them to flush out. The Sour Diesel auto is getting close to being ready. Just cut a bud off to give it a quick try out and its not too bad. Has a sweet smell and is very sticky. The Sour Dubb has a few weeks still to go and is doing well. The plant just reeks of skunk, I think this is going to be one of those plants that you do not get a lot of bud from but what you get is just fire.

7 Likes

I found this for everyone’s entertainment.

5 Likes

Time for an update. I think a few of the lower buds on my Sour Diesel auto that I hit up with pollen might be ready. The buds are starting to dry/getting brown posting a few pics so I can get a second opinion. Other than that the SD is doing good. I have been checking the tri`s almost every day now, they are nice and cloudy just waiting on amber to start showing up. I am hoping another 1-2 weeks and she will be ready. The Sour Dubb is looking very nice, still even this late into flowering and she is still forest green and I have not given it any nutes in almost 5 weeks. Nice skunky smelly.

10 Likes

Alright, since @ReikoX was kind enough to send me some seeds from his give a way today I want to do a seed give a way tonight myself so here is what I have up for grabs right now.
US and Canada Only…Sorry everyone else
1 Pack of 5 Aloha OG Fem Photo seeds (Sebring)—Taken
1 Pack of 5 Master Kush Fem Photo seeds (Got from private breeder have not tried yet to confirm the Fem part of it)—Taken
1 Pack of 6 Kinky Cheese Reg Photo seeds (Got from a OG member as park of a server auction)—Taken

7 Likes

Can I dibs on master kush

2 Likes

Done PM me your addy

1 Like

2 packs left

@Chirpxchirp is still working i bet he would want the kinky cheese , hopefully he don’t miss it

1 Like

Dibs please, or something like that, lol

2 Likes

lol what pack would you like @DougDawson

1 Like

How about the Aloha OG, I missed that one on Sebrings site :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done deal PM me your addy.

1 Like

One pack left

Dibs dibs dibs please

2 Likes

Done deal Pm me your addy

1 Like

@Chirpxchirp @DougDawson @Donnie seeds are in the mail.

5 Likes