The ongoing indoor grow

No worries bud. I will check the mail I got while I was gone, to be honest I have not even had a chance to go through it between filling envelopes and shucking seeds. I will get back to you.

2 Likes

Need an update please

Time for this weeks update. Not a lot to say for this week, the Sour Diesel auto is just huge and I thought the last one I grew was large. It has nothing on this one and the Sour Dubb is doing fine. It has been about four weeks since both plants started to go into flowering I am hopeful that in another five weeks they both will be ready to come down.
Sour Diesel auto/ Sour Dubb

6 Likes

I wish my leaves ever stayed that dark that far into flower. Looks good!

2 Likes

Update time for this week. Just like last week I don’t have much to say, both plants are just on cruse control hoping both will be ready to come down at the end of August. I am really happy with how the Sour Diesel auto has come along. The first Sour Diesel auto I did a few months ago while it grew really big, all the buds where popcorn in size and found it to be kinda under-performing when I was smoking it. The Sour Dubb is looking good as well, still very green.

5 Likes

That is why I have found I get so board with the flowering. After four week I just want to cut 'em down and be done with them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I can get that way myself, but since I am getting seeds from both I need to just wait it out.

2 Likes

Yes this will be my first time making seeds. Good thing I will have 25 people ready to slap my hand if I try :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Germination
How are the Vietnamese doing? if they dont sprout, prooven methods are :
crack Beans at Day one, then a H2o2 Soak. Dillute a 2 Percent solution by 99 Parts Water, one Part Solution, if it is stronger Solution calculate acordingly. Soak for about 20 Minutes, but unshure about Soaktime. Also soak in Gibberlic Acid for around 3 Days in Paper Towels (alltho anono46234344 suggests no use of Paptow?)
After that into Wormcastings. AND try to give very balanced Moisturecontent, not to few, not to much. You can build diy Humiditydome, and just spray them from Time to Time with Water.

Also: I heard from other Vietnamese Line wich can be very complicated to even keep alive. If it isnt watered all the Time it emideatly dies.

1 Like

Just got the Info that someone who got your Vietnamese, he tried 7 sedds, 5 came out Soil, but after a Week all died.

If some knowledgable people know advice, please… I have those seeds too, and i know theyre special… but it looks like they have a Problem.

Possible Solutions, but no Expert:
One problem could be too wet Soil, but the other can also be that theyre old Seeds i recall.
Sometimes when seeds are not quiet dead, but the resting stored Energy is pretty low, they often make it till they have two leaves, but around then energy runs out.
But thy also could be very adapted to a certain Soil.
I heard they were passed on alot in Hawaii before they came to us, so if theyre adapted, then probably to Hawaiian Soil, and i heard this Third Case, where someone grew a Strain wich grew in Swamp, and he managed to find Soilcomposition and imitated it, and then it worked.

However in his Case (swamp-strain) his plants looked a bit bigger than one Week, and therefore i tend to think its either low stored energy or Adaptation. (wet soil i dont think cause the other Person who has those seeds had same problem, and bouth people overwatering ? unlikely)

The germination tutorial would eliminate the Low-stored-energy Problem

Yea I have been having the same issue with the seed I have tried. They break the top of the soil but die soon after. They all germ really fast so I know there is some life in them just not sure how to get them past the first week or so. When work slows down and I have more free time I am going to try again but for right now I am just working on the two plants I have going right now.

That right there has been my problem trying to keep them alive I am so busy with work I do not get a chance to water them correctly. I water them before work and 12 hours later the soil is bone dry. I picked up some peat pellets and next try I am going to use them to help keep them moist.

rich Soil seems be important too .yeah something that holds water is good, never wrong.

1 Like

Hello everyone here is what has been going on for the last week. Both plants are on cruse control have not given them any nutes for a few weeks now to get them to flush out. The Sour Diesel auto is getting close to being ready. Just cut a bud off to give it a quick try out and its not too bad. Has a sweet smell and is very sticky. The Sour Dubb has a few weeks still to go and is doing well. The plant just reeks of skunk, I think this is going to be one of those plants that you do not get a lot of bud from but what you get is just fire.

7 Likes

I found this for everyone’s entertainment.

5 Likes

Time for an update. I think a few of the lower buds on my Sour Diesel auto that I hit up with pollen might be ready. The buds are starting to dry/getting brown posting a few pics so I can get a second opinion. Other than that the SD is doing good. I have been checking the tri`s almost every day now, they are nice and cloudy just waiting on amber to start showing up. I am hoping another 1-2 weeks and she will be ready. The Sour Dubb is looking very nice, still even this late into flowering and she is still forest green and I have not given it any nutes in almost 5 weeks. Nice skunky smelly.

10 Likes

Alright, since @ReikoX was kind enough to send me some seeds from his give a way today I want to do a seed give a way tonight myself so here is what I have up for grabs right now.
US and Canada Only…Sorry everyone else
1 Pack of 5 Aloha OG Fem Photo seeds (Sebring)—Taken
1 Pack of 5 Master Kush Fem Photo seeds (Got from private breeder have not tried yet to confirm the Fem part of it)—Taken
1 Pack of 6 Kinky Cheese Reg Photo seeds (Got from a OG member as park of a server auction)—Taken

7 Likes

Can I dibs on master kush

2 Likes

Done PM me your addy

1 Like