The ongoing indoor grow

Hello everyone hope all is well, have a few things going on so let fill you all in. I could use some input from anyone who has experience with using STS. I was thinking I would have been almost, if not ready to harvest pollen from my Blueberry auto but nothing yet. The BB has bud formation everywhere, which I thought it would not do. Is this normal, do I need to wait for the full flowering time before it is ready to harvest the pollen? :thinking: Next is the Sour Dubb, it is starting to take off it is about 4 inches tall right now but its leafs are almost as big as my hand. Finally, I started a Sour Diesel auto and Fruit Punch auto last week and just moved them into solo cups so I can get this seed run in high gear. Just got some Bubble Gum auto pollen from @repins12 so even if I have trouble with the Blueberry I am still making seeds. Also I am getting some Paonia Purple Paralyzer so I am still planning on making at least four hybrid strains
Blueberry auto

Sour Dubb S1

8 Likes

Okay people, I am in a giving mood right now. I have 1 just 1 pack of Gelonade Reg seeds 5 seeds total I am giving away US and Canada only. Who wants it?

2 Likes

Throwing out 1 more free 5 seed pack first come first serve and this pack is Thailand Landrace Reg.

2 Likes

Damn Gelonade sounds interesting! Only reason I’m not hopping on it is I literally just opened the Lebanese you sent me 2 days ago and I don’t want to be selfish. Damn if it isn’t tempting with no one else awake and going for it :laughing:

I only know the little about STS I’ve seen on here so can’t really help you out there. That Sour Dubb is looking good though!

3 Likes

Whatcha got for info on the Thailand Landrace?

Dibs Dibs

Thailand landrace is awesome :ok_hand:
I’d be forever grateful :pray:

3 Likes

Let’s hear it. I’m interested in This Thai. And gelonade? Gonna have to look that up. Anyone claim it yet?

1 Like

Gelonade sounds tasty. And sativa dominant! If slick didn’t dibs, I’m gonna. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry for making everyone wait on me.
@Rhino_buddy Got dibs on the Gelonade.

The info I have on these seeds is limited. I got the seeds from a person in Hawaii, who in turn got them from points unknown. Only problem is they had passed through so many hands before they got to that point that all I know is they are Thai landrace seeds. If it help I also got some Vietnam Landrace from him and had a OG member who is into SE asia strains said from the look of the seeds I sent him he belives the Vietnam landrace seeds are legit. So it makes me belive the rest of the landrace strains I got from him are okay.

PM me your address @CADMAN

3 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion excited for some more tasty treats. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you @darkillusion very kind of you.

2 Likes

You are welcome. I have 8 different landrace strains now so I wanted to send a few out to spread the love.

3 Likes

Loves the Landrace Genetics :wink: gotta preserve them all.

3 Likes

I agree. After my current auto seeds run that I just started gets over I am thinking about a Landrace seed run. Just not sure which strain I want to do first. Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or lithuanian.

2 Likes

Could do them all :laughing::rofl:
Pick 1 randomly and produce some budz /seeds.
Preserve them & freeze them for future use.

2 Likes

Does sounds like a good idea however I can only do 3 plants at a time between 2 tents and I dont want to do 2 different strains in the same tent to prevent cross pollination or pollen mixing up. Want to keep them as pure as I can. But since SE asian strains can go for upto 20weeks flowering I will be using my second tent to grow other strains for my personal useage. Sucks living in a apartment.

2 Likes

Me too . Only got 1 tent :tent::unamused:

1 Like

How long for the Thailand landrace?

According to the OG member I spoke with about the Vietnam seeds told me SE asian strains can go up to 20 weeks flowering and will get stupid tall after the flip can easily grow 150% more after flipping to flowering. He also said the Vietnam seeds tend to be female more so then male, not sure if the same apply`s to the thailand thorugh.

2 Likes

Just a blanket FYI I have around 300 seeds in the mail from the EU so in the next few weeks I will be able to show off some cool stuff. Some of which I will be giving out in limited numbers.

4 Likes