The ongoing indoor grow

I’m speaking in circles right now but I think you understand what I’m trying to say. I’m blessed. I just need to keep the smell down. My mom lives a few miles from here. You know people will take a vantage of you if they can.
I’m not saying everybody’s like that

1 Like

I understand, its all good. :+1:

I was backtracking. Looks amazing. You got a nice see a green

1 Like

You just take one of them trees right there in his knock someone in the head. Lol

1 Like

Looking forward to next year. Thinking for doing a Triangle Kush BX3 X SFV OG Kush BX3 hybrid.

1 Like

That sounds cool.

The Triangle Kush is in the starting phases of a co-op seed run.

1 Like

I got some regular I’m going to do. Tachibana. One more kind. I’m not sure yet. Have you done any of the auction stuff? Are you able to get seeds where you live?

Thats the nice thing about growing. You can create some really cool things no1 else has.

2 Likes

True. I just worry about the mix hybrids too much I would like to find some original stuff. I will and I see some people here with that I’m just waiting I was worried about getting stuff in the mail. I found someone was nice to send it to me. Seed company

I am sitting on 7 landrace strains right now. Been trying to grow some but have been dealing with issues that keep killing off the seedling.

1 Like

Are you using paper towels

If you’re using towels at all do not use them. tapwater helps with mold. Inmop

I can get them to sprout it is a soil issue. I need to get the good stuff for them. Lost one due to not watering enough, but the rest I think is a bad soil for them issue.

Sorry. I do the soak. I do I had a little bit of hydrogen peroxide and pending on how I feel. Sometimes if it gets too humid and the temperature is just right you will get mold

I’ll finish this later I’ll hit you up tomorrow about temperatures and humidity at a certain time for so long white mold will grow I’m kind of talking in circles

1 Like

I prefer letting the seed soak in distilled water until it sprouts.

Distilled water just doesn’t have bleach in it sometimes I think that helps

2 Likes

Distilled doesn’t have anything in it but water after distillation as far a I know, specially not bleach!

2 Likes

Hello everyone sorry for no post last week. Was dealing with “flu-like” symptoms but I am all good now, so here is where I stand. The Sour Diesel auto has completely taken over the tent and I am using a bamboo rod to bend the plant out of the way of the lights and the Sour Dubb looks like nothing compared to the Diesel. Both plants are forming seeds where I added pollen to them, not sure how many I will get when this is over but it is a good learning experience. Finally @DougDawson I know I sent you two packages almost 3 weeks ago but I just got one of them sent back to me yesterday with a sticker saying I need to resend with custom forms. Next free chance I get I will resend it. Not sure about the other package.
Sour Diesel auto/ Sour Dubb S1

6 Likes