The ongoing indoor grow

Hello everyone, Today was a good day had a large care package from Hawaii come in and unlike the last one this one was in one piece.Would have gotten a lot of it sooner but things got delayed due to the weather issues. But anyway I got the following:
Blue Haze Photo Fem
Bull Rider Auto Fem
Lemon Zkittles Auto Fem
Watermelon Zkittles Auto Fem
Bubba Kush Auto Fem
Fire OG Photo Fem
Moroccan Landrace Reg
Now these Moroccan seeds are something different. They are almost black in color. Strains name is Beldia Kif. @repins12 I will be dropping some in the mail for you in the next few days. Did you get my last package?
Seeds on the right are the landrace seeds, the seeds on the left are Sebrings Point Break seeds.

13 Likes

Hey everyone here is how things are looking this week.
The Sour Diesel auto is getting close, hoping in another 3-4 weeks and she will be ready to come down. Both the Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG have started there stretch and started to form colas. Moved the Blueberry auto into a bigger container and all the plants are doing just fine. I just love it when things are on cruse control.
Sour Diesel auto

Blueberry auto

Ohelo Berry

Aloha OG

11 Likes

Hello everyone, here is what is going on right now.
The Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG have gotten big and fast. When these two are done I need to look into remounting my lights in my tent so they are a little higher then they are now. The Sour Diesel auto is doing okay I am hopeful she will be ready to come down by the end of the month if not sooner. Finally the Blueberry auto is growing like crazy over the last week. I also just started it on STS, pollen here I come.
Ohelo Berry

Aloha OG

Sour Diesel auto

Blueberry auto

10 Likes

Hey folk, its Friday and I feel like giving out some free seeds. I got 3 five packs of Moroccan Landrace I am giving away shipping included.

9 Likes

I’ll take a pack! Lol

1 Like

PM me your address.

1 Like

Just wanted to drop in and say that you were doing an awesome thing here. Not here to claim, just here to say that ur total OG brother

3 Likes

Dibs I would love them. I won’t bid against you :laughing: :laughing:
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words good sir.

PM me your address and I will ship them off tonight for you.

1 Like

1 pack left folks.

2 Likes

Did we miss it

I still got 1 pack left.

1 Like

Interested dibs? Is that how you do it

1 Like

That will work PM me your address.

1 Like

Props on the seed spreading! Keep up the good work!

Free the seed!

:seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway looks like I was just a bit late to the party .

2 Likes

Did you want a pack?

4 Likes

You talking to me @darkillusion ? :wink:

1 Like

I can be did you want a pack?

3 Likes