The ongoing indoor grow

Yes! :two_hearts: Thanks man!

2 Likes

PM me your address. I am going to the post office after this.

1 Like

Mind if I pull up a seat, a beer and a blunt?? :beers::beers:
Digging your grow man :+1::+1:
That Sour Diesel is a BEAST :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:
Enjoying watching the grow unfold, thanks for sharing :v::v:

3 Likes

Pull up a seat, I dont drink beer but I got moonshine and whiskey.

7 Likes

I used to make moonshine, my dad still does.
Iā€™ve had my share of that for a lifetimeā€‹:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Wished I could find some here makes great honey oil .

1 Like

I can only hope that the next Sour Diesel auto I do is this same phenotype because the next one is the one I will pollinate with pollen from the Blueberry auto I am growing now.

6 Likes

@darkillusion congrats & great job on your harvest and growing the next two plants man so far, Looking great.

Thatā€™s a bummer about the porch pirates but I see your still collecting cool strainsā€¦ Any idea what your running next?

Awsome OG behavior to give out landrace Genetics also man nice :+1: Iā€™m sure many are appreciativeā€¦

Anyways Iā€™ll check in later ā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m going have to get some sour diesel autos to throw in my auto cab if the next ones turn out that hulkish too! Good stuff!

2 Likes

Next three plants I will be doing are the following
Death Star auto
Gorilla Zkittlez auto
Sherbet X Sour Dubb S1 hybrid photoperiod

4 Likes

Just a heads up people I will have 3 news landrace strains coming my way soon. So I will be doing a landrace seed give a way again. :grinning: :+1: :metal:

Vietnam
Afghan
Thailand

6 Likes

Dammmm. Sweet man. I like the Afghani myself.
Do you know much about these?

1 Like

Are these store purchased or someone collecting these for ya? Do you happen to know what area the Afghani is coming from?

Now I do not know much about these strains beyond what I can google. As far as how I got the seeds this will be a storyā€¦give me a few to type all this up .

2 Likes

Itā€™s 2:10am. Iā€™m off work 6hrs early, WIDE AWAKE in a house of sleeping people and reading about cannabis in the dark lol I like storiesā€¦

4 Likes

@cadman atleast Iā€™m not the only one sitting up in the dark! You got me beat by a hour thou. Lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Gonepostal

1 Like

So this all started about 2 months ago. I am rather new to growing only about 1.5 years and I am a kid in the candy store when I shop for seeds and I also cook for a living. Now I have a former coworker who is living in Hawaii now. He went to work the cruse line business but with covid he is out of work. Now lets be honest weed is grown out there so I got in touch with him and he has been more then happy to sell me the seeds the local growers are making out there and one of the growers out there has a brother or friend that works or a genetics shop in California that sends him seeds and my friend get them and sells them to me. Now the landrace seeds are coming from one of these growers who is one of these old time army retired vet who dont care type. He has some connections out there.

10 Likes

I like this story alreadyā€¦ I spent 20 yrs in kitchens.

Elaborate story bro, Iā€™m glad your getting some sweet gear :wink: Canā€™t wait to see how this all turns out.

3 things I miss about kitchens:
The adrenaline
The serverā€™s
The free food.

2 Likes

Three things I hate about the kitchens
The Servers I deal with make Paris Hilton Look like a brain surgeon
The free food gets old.
I will trade the adrenaline for staff right now. I had a crew of 7 pre covid. I am down to 4.

3 Likes