The ongoing indoor grow

Man lol I got sooo much A$$ from chick’s like that… ( did I mention I’m a reformed man slut?)

I just cooked “off menu” items for myself and the “sweet” servers. Trade it like $$$. Servers traded lots of beers for a quick supper.

Last kitchen I was In, (Breakfast/ Brunch Restaurant) mother day 2019 we cooked for 1008 people in 8hrs with 5 cooks. Yeah, that was fun.

Half the time I give “treat” to a server and say, this is for you “your my favorite”, they blush, eat it and walk away… the next server, repet. Till 3 server’s get talking and fighting about how they are the one who is most special :laughing:

The free food I got was all fruits and Brunch style. Had lots of crepes

3 Likes

Speak of the devil my friend being the hustler he is just sent me a offer for 15 Acapulco Gold reg seeds for $40

3 Likes

Sad thing is I dont want them.

2 Likes

Not when I can get from him a 7 pack of fem autos for $27

2 Likes

I’ve come to the realization that I’m never gonna be able to actually grow all the strains unless I live to be 2000 yrs old lol it is always fun to collect them tho.

4 Likes

That’s pretty good for $27

2 Likes

True but I am saving for a house right now so, choices I need to make.

4 Likes

Safe for the house, so you can grow more weed :laughing:

3 Likes

Indeed again like I said the guys friend/brother/whatever has that genetics job and sends hims a lot of seeds it seems (not to sure he has the okay from his boss to be doing this). So there is the steal then my friend calls up ppl like me to make a deal.

4 Likes

Earlier today I bought from him a 12 pack of auto SFV OG for $40.

5 Likes

@darkillusion can’t wait to see what possible cool deals you may find…

2 Likes

My best pickups are the following
Sour DubbS1
East Coast Sour Diesel X Sour DubbS1
Auto Death Star
Auto Thor`s Hammer

6 Likes

You growing any of these yet.?

1 Like

Need to finish What I got right now. But my next 3 will be
Auto Gorilla Zkittles
Auto Death Star
Sherbet X SourDubbS1 Photo

5 Likes

Hello everyone, hope all is well with everyone. Here is what has been going on for me this past week.
The Ohelo Berry holy hell this this has grown like a weed. I have cola`s that have grown past the light I have for the plant in the tent. I have also noticed on the some of the colas the hairs have turned from white to pink which looks really cool. The Aloha OG is not to far behind the Ohelo Berry in size.The colas are a lot bigger on the Aloha then the Ohelo. I am hoping for a very nice sized yield from these two plants. I know I need to re-do how my lights are setup in this tent but I am drawing a blank on how to do it. If anyone has a idea I am all ears. Right now I have been using modified coat hangars to use as hangars for my lights. The Sour Diesel auto is nearing the end of the road. When I look at it under my scope I see all cloudy and a spot of amber if I look hard enough. I hope another week or two. Now I am not going to lie when I say this but, this Sour Diesel grow did not turn out the way I expected. I was expecting a smaller plant in general. Finally the Blueberry auto is doing just fine. I gave it a trim the other day to let new growth have room to grow.
Blueberry auto

Sour Diesel auto

Ohelo Berry

Aloha OG

I think my tent is a little on the full side now.

13 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

That Sour Diesel tho…:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Hey everyone I got something in today from Lebanon I just have to show off.

Not sure who the chick is on the stamp, but I can see her as a future ex-wife. But more importantly is what is next to that. I got in around 50 local auto flowering seeds (Reg). Only took 3 weeks to get it shipped to me but well worth it now that I have it. I was told in very broken english that it has a THC content of 19.5%

12 Likes

Nice score!
:seedling: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :rose: :tulip: :blossom:

3 Likes

Thank you. I will be giving some out in the near future along with the landraces I am still waiting on.

5 Likes