The ongoing indoor grow

Pays even without the giveaways :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sitting here at the dentist waiting for my appointment and I feel like offering up another free pack of Sour 13 seeds. First person to call dibs on them wins it.

2 Likes

Dibsaroo!!!

4 Likes

Good one @BigMike55 !
Would love to see what these do in your capable hands.
(Now Mike says something like: ā€œCapable?! Harhar. Iā€™ll do my best not to kill 'emā€

And then heā€™ll grow a giant, beautiful, stinky harvest.)

Kudos brother.

Oh, and just in case he didnā€™t win on the dibs/dibsaroo technicality, I call ā€œdibsā€ and gift them to BigMike.

2 Likes

Fucking real talk

2 Likes

@BigMike55 PM me your address I will be heading off to the post office after that. I have about 20 envelopes to ship off today.

3 Likes

Dentist appointment was a-ok?

1 Like

Had to get the bands on my braces changed out.

1 Like

Gotcha! Man, when I had mine, and I would go in for the tightening appointments, I hated it because my face would hurt for days afterward!

1 Like

The discomfort I feel from the braces is nothing. After 4 kidney stones I learned new definitions of pain and suffering. :sob: :persevere: :confounded:

3 Likes

Weā€™re blood brothers then; I did a half dozen rounds with kidney stones, and the last one they performed a lithotripsy (sonic boom blasting essentially) after which I had a tube from my kidney out theā€¦ frontal external opening, which I then had to remove myself after a week.
The nurse said ā€œJust wrap the tube around your finger, and think of it like slowly starting a lawnmowerā€.
I did. It was 3 feet long.

1 Like

I was not lucky enough for that. Last one I had they had to go in and pull it outā€¦I was violated :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It really does reset your pain scale

1 Like

Let us see if anyone is paying attentionā€¦
Free pack of Sour 13 seeds to the first person who asks for it.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take em lol

4 Likes

10 dibs please

2 Likes

Done deal PM me your address @A-Loc

4 Likes

damn you guys are fast! :rofl:

3 Likes

If I already got some thought they can go elsewhere. Canā€™t recall if I did lol

1 Like

@DesertHeartGardens PM me your address as well I will send you a pack as well.
@killabud Did you want a few beans?

3 Likes