The ongoing indoor grow

Great It’s still in the mail vortex should be arriving soon .

1 Like

I’d take one if I thought I’d grow em soon. Too much in my vault already losing viability.

1 Like

Guess I should do an update on the plants.
The Fruit Punch auto is a bit of a mutant plant, it is only growing three point leafs. Just like the Drunken Cherry FogDog I grew last year. But this plant is doing good in flowering right now.
The Crazy 8 started flowering the other day so this grow is moving along nicely.
The Widow Maker and Drunken Cherry FogDog have not started flowering yet but I am hopeful at least one will be by next week.

Left to right: Crazy 8, Widow Maker, DCFD, Fruit Punch

7 Likes

The Fruit Punch has really taken off in the past week and is doing well. The Crazy 8 is not to far behind and is catching up. The Widow Maker and the DCFD are taking there time to start flowering. Do not have much else to say this week.

11 Likes

Curious. How did you like the AMG sour?

2 Likes

Pretty good, Just made a batch of brownies with the AMG and G13 in it and one brownie I am good. But smoke wise it is good.

5 Likes

Hey @darkillusion the beans were waiting for me when I got home; thank you!!

2 Likes

Hmm…wonder if anyone is on and watching…

3 Likes

Always Got my eye on this thread!

1 Like

I got a pack of this cross to give out here to the first person who asks for it. I call it Royal Procession. Photo Reg.

https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/product-page/amg-sour-by-leo-stone

9 Likes

i will take it,please!

2 Likes

PM me your address.

1 Like

awesome :sunglasses:

Very limited supply on this one here.

2 Likes

it’s a Seriously interesting cross! have you grown any of these out?

1 Like

Not yet, they are fresh off the plant just like the Sour 13 seeds.

3 Likes

Heard awesome things about that royal kush you make some real awesome sounding crosses @darkillusion

4 Likes

The Kush cross was a backup plan. At first I used some BOG pollen on the plant but the pollen did not take and only got a few seeds from it. So when I saw that the BOG pollen was not going to work I used the Kush pollen on a small area I kept as a control/backup pollen area.

6 Likes

It was either the Kush pollen or some Unicorn Poop pollen.
But I have started one of the AMG X Sour Bubble (BOG) I got from the plant and I am going to try and make some more of these seeds. If the seed is a male I will use the pollen to make a F2. But if it is a female I will use some of the AMG pollen I still have on it and make a BX.

7 Likes

Offering one more pack of Royal Procession to the first person who asks for it.

5 Likes