The ongoing indoor grow

yes please

3 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes

Very generous of you, thank you lots, dm otw

2 Likes

@killabud @Cartwright your seeds are in the mail.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch, molto generoso. I’m gonna need a bigger tent :wink:

3 Likes

The Chief had it all wrong…He did not not a bigger boat, just a bigger bomb.

5 Likes

Damn sorry to have missed that but very OGenerous as usual. You have a smoke report on it yet?

1 Like

Sweet giveaways!

Two phenos of your crippy sfv cross

13 Likes

Well all four plants are in flowering now and here is how the tent is looking.

A closer look at the Fruit Punch auto.

Also going to show off the newest addition to the grow.

AMG Sour X Sour Bubble (BOG)

15 Likes

On those I do not, they are fresh off the AMG mother plant.

5 Likes

That fruit Fruit Punch looks like it’s gonna be a producer! Nice work.

3 Likes

Got them :sunglasses:

roykus.PNG

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Time to do an update for this week…
I will start off with the AMG X Sour Bubble plant

It is looking good and I plan to move it into a growing container in the next week or so.
In the main tent all four plants are doing good and in different stages of flowering.

The Crazy 8 I got from @repins12 is looking really good right now compared to the two other auto plants I started at the same time as this plant.

As for the Fruit Punch auto it is quite large which is nice and all but the buds that are forming look rather underwhelming to me.

Looks like I might get a plant full of popcorn sized buds the way things are going. Also there is no sugar leafs in this photo compared to the photo of the Crazy 8.

Then again this plant is a complete mutant…only 3 blade leafs on this plant with a few even being 2 blade leafs.

17 Likes

i bet that AMG X Sour Bubble is gonna be a real winner

2 Likes

That is why I am trying to make more of them. :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

It has been a good week for all the plants.
The AMG X Sour Bubble is coming along nicely, planning on topping her for the first time in the coming days.

In the main tent the Widow Maker and the DCFD took off like rockets over the last week. The Crazy 8 is looking really good, it is really impressing me. The Fruit Punch on the other hand is not impressing me. Yes it is a big plant with a lot of buds forming on them but I started this plant before the other 3 plants it is the furthest along in flowering and it has no sugar leafs and has no smell at all.

20 Likes

Great looking in there! And congrats on getting placement on the poster :tada::clap:

1 Like

Thanks I am already looking forward to getting these autos out of the way so I can finish off this AMG X Sour Bubble project.

Thanks and same to you.

4 Likes

Hopefully that fruit punch will start frosting up more! Maybe it’s just slow to develop, like my little brother. :joy:

2 Likes

Helluva thread, sad it took this long to get here. But I’m in….

3 Likes