The Sadness of the Males

I love a good strong guy around the property. This is my twin gold leaf × northern lights. The other is a girl.

6 Likes

BOG Blue Moon Rocks males

10 Likes

Well if you save any ill gladly accept the blue moon rock pollen. And pay for shipping @DanzaKuduro

1 Like

I make seeds instead of clones or saving pollen. The bmr are healthy indica plants that appear to veg slowly. What do you like about this strain?

1 Like

@DanzaKuduro i like first everything from bog i love the way he worked his bubble gum strain . he took a strain grew it till he perfected it and then added flavor. Personally i like the live resin blue moon rock makes as it haz a lot of trich production. Just for this reason. I am also personally a big fan of bubble gum. And blue berry so mixing the two in any kind of way is a win win for me

7 Likes

DTCx male , early bloomer specimen; 25 days from cotyledons opening, 10 days after switching to 12/12 and already showing developed floral clusters.
Clone already been taken, he will be flowered in a separate room, pollen taken and tried. If the offspring is good he’s staying in the parents room :upside_down_face:
DS

6 Likes

sour bubble male… imma keep him for his baby dust…

6 Likes

BOG Blue Moon Rocks males awaiting transfer to bachelor suite.

12 Likes

Hartigear TomK male is Hindu kush crossed with a popular polyhybrid. He was the shortest of 8 plants … hidden in a corner whistling “Low Rider” … little Kevin Hart mofo :joy:

5 Likes

RSC Mazar-i-sharif self-topping plant is a male … this one is Huckleberry :wink:

7 Likes

RSC Mazar-i-Sharif

4 Likes

Every now and then a short sexy stud muffin ends up with a harem :wink:

7 Likes

The TomK male. Was very happy to be reunited with his wives :grin:

9 Likes

This nice lady had a sex change operation so she could make seed.

11 Likes

Here a fruity pebbles og male that I use to make some hybrids and fpog f3

11 Likes

Mazar-i-sharif is balling after a week of nuptials with his wives.

10 Likes

He’s a dead motherfucker now!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Oops wrong thread …excuse me

1 Like

Russian Jet Fuel AutoRegular male started balling in June. He is the sole survivor of the last bachelor party in coconut oil. He shares his gallon nursery pot with a chopstick. He still manages a trichome crown above Deez Nutz :wink:

9 Likes

Lebanese Sinatra and 2 Jungle Spice x Black Domina males in the Bachelor suite

3 Likes