The shit show- 2022

I’ve been feeling bad-

Trying to pull out of it…

2 Likes

Are unwanted thoughts pestering your mind?

I deal with pain and suffering everyday-

Both mental and physical…

But when fatigue starts kicking your ass, nothing else matters much-

3 Likes

I joined a support group for my chronic disease. Do you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome? Sometimes I find it’s just good to vent about something shitty when there’s nothing you can really do about it. Sharing the burden with a support group is often beneficial.

4 Likes

I’m another day closer to death-

But even when you live on borrowed time, you still have to stay awake to enjoy it…

4 Likes

Platinum pineapple starting to fill in, but fading early at the bottom?

Looks like a nitrogen deficiency to me.

I adjusted my tea, and fed today…

12 Likes

They look great :grin:

2 Likes

They want nitrogen a little longer into flower then a lot of other strains.
@TopShelfTrees1 check the soak n beans site I believe the same platinum pineapple are still available there and come with some free soma’s lavender beans :wink:

4 Likes

Sweet, thank you :pray:t2: I definitely will now

2 Likes

Looking great there brother…

1 Like

Hey there Joe-

As a matter of fact, they are…

It’s so strange how when someone I know dies.

Seems like they keep barging into my head, uninvited-

Like seemingly silly little interactions, that were meaningless…

And unfortunately, I’ve lost several friends recently

5 Likes

Yah it’s called ruminating where you revisit things. You just have to watch out for “toxic” ruminations that trap your mind and waste your time, thinking about something endlessly. Ruminations about a new reality where someone died can help you accept it over time and cement it as being real.
In the case of toxic rumination, you have to try and break the cycle by acknowledging the thought and just not entertaining it like an uninvited guest in your mind. If you actually try and block the thoughts, of course then, once you fail which is inevitable, it starts the cycle over again. Just like hello shitty thought, I see you there, but I have no time to entertain you, thanks.

4 Likes

Hope your finding good head space and healing. I’ve lost both my parents in the last 4 years. I’ve been so busy trying to stay a float that I really haven’t properly mourned their passing. I get hit with sadness out of nowhere because of it.
Be well

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your parents-

The smell of pineapple makes me happy…

Looking forward to expanding the quality head space when it’s cured-

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Smell like he pineapple every chance you can so you are always smiling
Looks great thank you for sharing

2 Likes