The Spice must grow. Blessed be the Little Maker!

8" is a little far and may cause stretching. I wouldnt love it closer just yet but would watch them and if they start to stretch drop the light 2" and see how they respond. The LED lights dont put off much heat, esp a lower wattage one.

6 Likes

board maker suggests 50%power and dome removal. my humidity is 54%. gonna observe.

3 Likes

roots grew out of the rock wool by inches. moved them to baskets and strated the watering.

Prima:

Secunda:

11 Likes

weekly update.

Prima (left) Secunda (right).

not much to say about Secunda, the rootlets havent hit water yet. roots growing slowly but there is growth. hovering about 5cm above water right now.

Prima, is vibrant. Took out the macro lens. She’s pretty.

what are these things?

Doing a reservoir change tomorrow.

9 Likes

The little hair like things are technically tricomes doubtful they have thc in them at this point but lots of plants have tricomes I’ve read before they are a defense system against animals as they are supposed to agitate the stomach

4 Likes

that’s very interesting! thank you! those horn looking things are new leaves?

2 Likes

You mean the stipules? The two little ‘horns’ on either side of the leafstalk?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

yes, exactly that. Neat! they’re called stipules!

4 Likes

HAPPY 4/20 everyone!!

Fist rez change last night and officially into the first week of veg (unless I’m wrong)

Prima (left) growing well. roots multiplying rapidly.

Secunda’s roots hit water yesterday. Grew by over 5cm in less than 24hrs. amazing. the little thing has a fightitng spirit. Hoping it pulls through.

PH 6, EC .95.

6 Likes

chugging along. Germinated on 04/08/20 so today is day 31. one month.

3 Likes

defoliated these 10 days to train the branches better. Today I took the ties off and I am not going to take any more leaves off.

ph at a steady 5.6.

12 Likes

filled out a bit. plants are 8 and 9 inches tall each.

4 Likes

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

19 Likes

Congratulations !

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Day 56 since germination. Flipped to 12/12. Left handed plant not sexed yet.

15 Likes

day 9 of flower. one grew ball and got cut. Secunda is growing strong and willful. Tying it down like it’s auditioning for 50 Shades of Grey 2 : Taming of the Shrew…as some say…

5 Likes

Love your setup! Especially the CCTV
:movie_camera: :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yeah, this is a nice setup, like everyone else has stated! In the OP, you called yourself a NOOB but you got some SKILLS obviously! Way to go! Keep up the good work and I look forward to following along with the progress!

2 Likes

thanks @Gpaw, I like to watch it on my phone. like a little zen garden.
@randrobertson522, appreciate it. really though, first time growing a plant. Got a lot of help that I’m thank ful for.

3 Likes

day 17 Flower. about 145W. I keep moving the cam around.

first flowers showing.

16 Likes