The ugly plant thread

Lol…fuckin deadly .lol

5 Likes

I fucken LOVE it! :joy: just out of curiosity was it too cold or not enough light?

@George Oh pahleeze! Ugly plants? No Sir. Not even close.

5 Likes

Basically was a small cutting that never got any love. was forgot and never moved to veg.

4 Likes

My ugly Frankenstein looking plant… They look bizarre when they re veg huh? Just starting to get the vigor back :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Here’s a boneheaded move I made recently. I tied the stalk and then forgot about. A month later I’d garrotted my plant and had a mini freak out. I had to literally dig the tie from inside the stem.

Didn’t seem to hurt her though

14 Likes

At least you cought it on time. Looks like she just grew around it. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Just like an oak tree growing through a fence :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I let the PH go high on my @Sebring Draon Tongue, and got some leaf twist and this interesting coloration.

Also had PH issues on an earlier grow, but the main error was forgetting to turn ON spray nozzles after I turned them off for maintenance - three differen times!!!

. Several hours of no water or nutes does serious damage to the roots and this is how root damage looks up top.

8 Likes

@George that looks like a nice salad! I little croton and and a raspberry vinaigrette! Your in Like Flynn!

4 Likes

Thanks for posting that @anon32470837! I actually bookmarked it. It’s a great identification reference. Seriously.

3 Likes

Holy shit lol. I hope the half pinner doob you got from that was dank!

5 Likes

That first one looks like variegation. I think it was genetic not caused by feeding etc

2 Likes

That one is interesting. It is the only leaf between two plants that did that. The others just got a little pale with some leaf twisting. It all showed up right after I let the PH go hi and stay there for about 24 hours.

3 Likes

17 days later with some love and LITFA and she’s looking beautiful again!!!

7 Likes

Fugly

And now I make her Fugly again.

12 Likes

One of these cuttings is unhappy. Can you guess which one?

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looks like she’s doing her first day in a new environment dance.

4 Likes

You might be right. The others have since recovered too. But this one is still sad :frowning:

1 Like

Baby Mutant, her 7 sisters are fine. I want to let her grow and see what happens.

8 Likes

My auto started flowering!!!

14 Likes