The ugly plant thread

Looking like ya might get 1 j out of it ! @Meesh!

5 Likes

I have a friend who tried indoor growing once, his highest yielding plant got him an eighth. Based on his experience, he’ll look at a 4 and a half foot tall plant with giant colas and be like “holy shit man, that looks like you might get a whole ounce!”

6 Likes

Reminds me of my first grow inside under shitty leds all Larfy crap but hey the plant looked pretty! Lol

7 Likes

Damn! That’s frightening! Let’s smoke it!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

10 Likes

It’s so ugly its blurry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t tell with the sun glare. That was one of the auto mutants that budded and died. Lived it’s ugly life in the starter. lol

3 Likes

Here she is in all her ugly glory

15 Likes

Or it’s so blurry I can’t see the ugliness! Lol

3 Likes

Looks a bit like it has been vaped alive.

9 Likes

I am so happy that there is an ugly plant thread. I needed some place to go with this tragedy. This plant popped the surface November 16. I was not legal yet, and the only light I had was on my plant shelf in the living room by the window, in full view of some very naughty neighbors and one new police officer. It was going to be short and hidden among the other plants. It would suffer before the fungus gnats came.
The poor thing has had a fungus gnat infestation that Mosquito dope will not kill, then came the thrips. I learned much about repeated applications of insecticidal soap on cannabis, too close together. Then, I just held it over the garbage can and whacked it to heck.
I have learned a little about what water stress looks like in cannabis and that if a pest is present anywhere in your indoor garden, it will find the marijuana.
This guy has been under a T8. It’s medium is a mix of coco, rabbit poo, Black Gold organic, perlite. It is so battered and nasty. This was a freebie photoperiod plant labeled ‘Chem 13’. I am glad for this experience. I tried to do a whole lot of wrong things, then some wrong came along on its own.

14 Likes

Not too bad haha. Alot of my mothers end up looking like that because I like to hack them back and torture them sometimes :imp:

3 Likes

Genetically fucked…

8 Likes

The more plants you kill, the better grower you become! At least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

11 Likes

11 Likes

I’m not sure it’s ugly enough to qualify. lol

4 Likes

Well I guess maybe it’s a good thang. Keep it OG guys.

4 Likes

Check out this poor thing…neglected, cornered and forgotten. Believe it or not, this is it on the rebound…lol
My purple diesel #1 keeper…lol…it’s alive…that’s about it…lol…fuckin taped and wired to hold it together…lol

10 Likes

I think I am going to win the contest: :innocent:

It was on an hydroponic starter, had to travel some days and didn’t want to transplant her to soil as no one could water her. When I was back: :expressionless:

So I transplanted her:

I don’t know if it was transplant shock, losing roots, burnt canopy or a combination of all, fortunately I decided to trim all the big fan leaves and seems back on business … :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Not even close!

And just for good measures I even revegged her. :joy:

15 Likes